Windows 10: Merge two photos

Discus and support Merge two photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brenda Birdow, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Merge two photos

I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb

:)

Brenda Birdow, Oct 5, 2019
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Oct 5, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Merge two photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Merge two photos

Merging albums

I have 2 albums in Photos with the same name. I want to merge the 2 albums into 1.

How do I do it (in easy steps please!)?

JudithMatthews, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Merge two photos

1. Merge two photos - Similar Threads - Merge photos

2. Two Personal Email addresses for one drive-cant locate saved files-can I merge the two...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Personal Email addresses for one drive-cant locate saved files-can I merge the two...: I have two personal email address for my one drive. Problem is when I originally set up my account I used my married email address name. Later when I divorced I changed my email to my divorced name using outlook thinking I could merge the two accounts. Now when I sign into my...
  3. Merge accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Merge accounts: My daughter added an account on my computer so she could do her homework while in college. She has now moved out, how can I merge her account and mine into one master account?...
  4. Skip or Merge files option missing after installing updates on the PC

Skip or Merge files option missing after installing updates on the PC: How do I change the settings in My Docs so it doesn't save multiple copies of the same file? Prior to updating Windows 10 I received a 'message box' asking to confirm overwriting existing file - if I didn't want to overwrite the existing version I would just click cancel....
  5. Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space

Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space: i installed ubuntu with windows like in a dual boot setup after sometime i didn't required it so i deleted ubuntu and removed the dual boot... now when i try to reclaim the partition of around 45 GB to be used for ubuntu i am neither able to merge it with my main data drive...
  6. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?: [ATTACH] You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-volume-shows-two-time-in-disk-management-how/b860da1b-5e35-4ca6-8299-74a2cc06c507"
  7. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...
  8. Accidentally merged download folder with Hard drive folder

Accidentally merged download folder with Hard drive folder: [ATTACH]as you can see from the photo i've somehow merged my hard drive (D) with my downloads folder and im not sure how i can revert it back to the download folder, i have tried to restore to previous version but was unable to do so....
  9. Can OS (C:) and Data (D:) Be Merged Into One?

Can OS (C:) and Data (D:) Be Merged Into One?: So I have been fighting my laptop now for a least a year when it comes to saving space on my C drive. I can barely keep it at 15GB free and it feels like it fills up just by clicking it. My D drive on the other hand is mostly empty. I have moved everything I can that is not...
  10. Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders

Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders: I tried to move Windows Music folder into OneDrive (so that it will be backed up) and instead of choosing D:\onedrive\music I chose D:\onedrive so they somehow merged. Now the onedrive folder has a music (note) icon and contains what onedrive used to contain. How can I...