Windows 10: Merge two photos

Discus and support Merge two photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brenda Birdow, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Merge two photos

I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb

:)

Brenda Birdow, Oct 5, 2019
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Oct 5, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Merge two photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Merge two photos

Merging albums

I have 2 albums in Photos with the same name. I want to merge the 2 albums into 1.

How do I do it (in easy steps please!)?

JudithMatthews, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Merge two photos

1. Merge two photos - Similar Threads - Merge photos

2. Need to merge partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to merge partitions: I've just image restored a Windows 10 CSM/MBR backup to new hardware supporting TPM and UEFI,. The original drive was 1TB, but only 500G used, with 3 partitions/volumes. The new drive is 1TB. I've upgraded to Windows 11 and the machine boots successfully. The restore process...
  3. Need to merge partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to merge partitions: I've just image restored a Windows 10 CSM/MBR backup to new hardware supporting TPM and UEFI,. The original drive was 1TB, but only 500G used, with 3 partitions/volumes. The new drive is 1TB. I've upgraded to Windows 11 and the machine boots successfully. The restore process...
  4. Can't Merge Unallocated Space

Can't Merge Unallocated Space: I have an SSD drive and I'm would like to merge all unallocated space together so it's not in random places but it wont allow me to do so and I cannot merge the healthy recovery to the 1.06gb partition next to it either. These partitions were created by windows 11 and my ssdI...
  5. Can't Merge Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Merge Unallocated Space: I have an SSD drive and I'm would like to merge all unallocated space together so it's not in random places but it wont allow me to do so and I cannot merge the healthy recovery to the 1.06gb partition next to it either. These partitions were created by windows 11 and my ssdI...
  6. How can I merge partitions without lossing data

How can I merge partitions without lossing data: As I have shared the Image I want to merge 4 partitions into 1 in Disk 0. REDI want to merge 2 partitions into 1 in Disk 1. GREENIs it possible to merge the partitions....
  7. This PC photos merged with Documents folder and cant seperate nor change back to normal,...

This PC photos merged with Documents folder and cant seperate nor change back to normal,...: I was trying to move documents and photos source onto my hard drive instead of taking up space on my SSD. However, they somehow combined and I have tried changing the location, however, once I change one, the other immediately switches to the same place. I can't change it...
  8. This PC photos merged with Documents folder and cant seperate nor change back to normal,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC photos merged with Documents folder and cant seperate nor change back to normal,...: I was trying to move documents and photos source onto my hard drive instead of taking up space on my SSD. However, they somehow combined and I have tried changing the location, however, once I change one, the other immediately switches to the same place. I can't change it...
  9. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da
  10. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da