Windows 10: Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Discus and support Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AgentOrange55, May 21, 2019.

1. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but the desktop calendar does not show anything from my outlook calendar. Thanks for any help you can give.

:)

AgentOrange55, May 21, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, May 21, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

When you setup an outlook.com email account in Outlook 2013 or 2016 automatically, it will be set up as MAPI / Microsoft Exchange account and you will only be able to view calendars shared with you.

To be able to edit calendars shared with you, you have to select manual setup when adding an outlook.com account and select Exchange ActiveSync:

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar [​IMG]

The Exchange ActiveSync server for all outlook.com / hotmail.com / msn.com / live.com email addresses is eas.outlook.com:

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar [​IMG]

Now you will be able to edit shared calendars.

If and when an email account is already set up in Outlook as Microsoft Exchange, it cannot be converted to Exchange ActiveSync. You need to remove the account from Outlook and add it again selecting manual setup and Exchange ActiveSync.

4. Steve Fan Win User

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

1. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar - Similar Threads - Merging Sharing Outlook

2. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  3. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  4. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  5. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  6. Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop: Does something like this exist? Is it already built within the outlook calender software? I have seen many options like this for phones, but not for a PC yet. I want a window, very similar to a weather widget/notes on PC that will display my calendar on the desktop....
  7. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  8. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  9. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  10. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...