Windows 10: Merging two account

Discus and support Merging two account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer. I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnisDžolović, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Merging two account

Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer.

I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them it says "there is another account with that mail" or something similar.

So how can i merge account which is resisted on my phone with the one that is register on my mail (@gmail.com)?

:)

EnisDžolović, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 6, 2018
  3. merging two accounts?/

Hi George,

There are several account types used in the Windows 10 operating system, this includes the administrator accounts, local user accounts, personal email accounts and your Microsoft account. Some accounts can be merged but do take note that this depends on
    what you would like to merge. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When you mentioned that after changing an account password you now have two accounts, we would like to confirm if what you mean is that another new account under a different name got created instead?
    • What is the account that you were attempting to change the password on?
    • We would also like to confirm what is that account that you would like to merge?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

Merging two account

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Merging two account

1. Merging two account - Similar Threads - Merging account

2. Merging two microsoft accounts into one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merging two microsoft accounts into one: To clarify. I have two Microsoft accounts, one built around an incredibly old hotmail email I no longer use, and another built with my current, professional-used email. The issue lies in that due to all the automatic assignment, some of my services are associated with one,...
  3. Administrator woes - how to cancel or merge accounts? Can I unlink all MS accounts from...

Administrator woes - how to cancel or merge accounts? Can I unlink all MS accounts from...: Hi there, I've got 2 MS accounts, one linked to an old and now nonexistent email. I cancelled this one and wanted to move my laptop onto the newer account, which is fine, it has now removed the old one and only has the new one. But now I don't seem to have administrator...
  4. Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, One I created for my original xbox, and one I created for my Zune. Both of the accounts were created prior to Microsoft moving to a single login for all services. And now the more that Xbox gets integrated with other Microsoft...
  5. How to merge user accounts in Win 10

How to merge user accounts in Win 10: How to merge user accounts in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-merge-user-accounts-in-win-10/8e80c0a8-28e1-4c91-8f70-d6171024743d
  6. I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.: When I try using my second email as an alias, I am getting a message that the email is already in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-merge-two-microsoft-accounts/edc4142b-7bcc-4653-88cc-59878797bf08
  7. Merging two Microsoft accounts.

Merging two Microsoft accounts.: Hi, I was wondering if that's possible to merge my two Microsoft accounts. What I mean is: I want to have all bought history on my new account, achievements Insider status, and I am doing that because i am receiving a lot of spams on my old account - I can't stand this. If...
  8. Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase: Needed to down load Microsoft windows 10 to update and activate for my current computer. Tried to log in with my current Microsoft account 1 it was locked for 30 days. Set up a new account2 and purchased windows 10 and office 365. I was able to down load both programs and...
  9. Merge User accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merge User accounts: Hi, I see only 1 userapart from default user on my laptop in system properties/user profiles. However under C/Users I see another userapart from default and public. The 2nd user is my user name from my prior laptop. I would like to merge the 2nd prior laptop user into the...
  10. Steps on deleting/merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Steps on deleting/merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I realize that Microsoft does not allow merging 2 accounts, so I am trying to update my "master account" one I want to keep with the email tied to a dummy account I want to delete. Issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the "master account" with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. merge 2 microsoft accounts

2. merge microsoft accounts