Windows 10: Merging two microsoft accounts into one

Discus and support Merging two microsoft accounts into one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To clarify. I have two Microsoft accounts, one built around an incredibly old hotmail email I no longer use, and another built with my current,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Edshot, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Edshot Win User

Merging two microsoft accounts into one

To clarify. I have two Microsoft accounts, one built around an incredibly old hotmail email I no longer use, and another built with my current, professional-used email. The issue lies in that due to all the automatic assignment, some of my services are associated with one, and others with the other. Before, back when such a thing was allowed, both accounts were linked, and some effects remain from that, thankfully, as the verification email to enter on my old account was sent to my current email.

I have access to both of these accounts, they are both mine, both safe and both containing my info. All I want is to have them both merged into one under my modern alias so I can have my skype, devices and so on under a single alias, one pertaining to a gmail email I have access to and is safe and used, unlike my old out of use hotmail that I don't even have the password to anymore.

:)

Edshot, Jun 24, 2020

2. Merge two Microsoft Accounts

Hi,

I have two Microsoft accounts which I would like to merge. Can you advise the steps I need to take?

Regards

Philip Norman, Jun 24, 2020
  3. D_o_S Win User
    Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Merging two microsoft accounts into one

Merging two microsoft accounts?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided from the below link and check if it helps.

How to merge 2 Microsoft accounts?

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Merging two microsoft accounts into one

1. Merging two microsoft accounts into one - Similar Threads - Merging microsoft accounts

2. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  3. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  4. Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?: I have multiple Microsoft accounts under various email addresses. As a result, I can't "add email" to the account I want to use. Do I have to close the account with the email address I don't use and wait 60 days before I add it to the account for the email I do use? Or is...
  5. I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.: When I try using my second email as an alias, I am getting a message that the email is already in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-merge-two-microsoft-accounts/edc4142b-7bcc-4653-88cc-59878797bf08
  6. Merging two Microsoft accounts.

Merging two Microsoft accounts.: Hi, I was wondering if that's possible to merge my two Microsoft accounts. What I mean is: I want to have all bought history on my new account, achievements Insider status, and I am doing that because i am receiving a lot of spams on my old account - I can't stand this. If...
  7. Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts

Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts. One under my old Yahoo.com e-mail address, and one under my Outlook.com e-mail address. The Yahoo has my Windows licenses and my Xbox, and the Outlook has my Office 365 subscriptions. Is it possible to combine these accounts, without...
  8. Merging two user accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Merging two user accounts: I recently got a new computer, today I noticed that I have two user accounts, one by my email and one by my first name. The files shown on my desktop appear to be identical. How can I merge these accounts? I am afraid to delete one because I'm not sure if everything is...
  9. Merging two account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging two account: Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer. I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them it says "there is another account with that mail" or something similar. So how can i merge account which is resisted on my...
  10. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?: Hello! I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one. I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have an outlook account. I created an outlook account and added it Microsoft account. Now, I have two Microsoft accounts and both...