Windows 10: Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each.

Discus and support Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For work my organization was using a QNAP to hold all of our information. In the last few months we cloned everything over to sharepoint. Despite this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jderbecker, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each.

For work my organization was using a QNAP to hold all of our information. In the last few months we cloned everything over to sharepoint. Despite this, the QNAP wasn't closed down, and some people were still using the QNAP instead of sharepoint. Is there a way that I can merge the QNAP to sharepoint where only the newer files on QNAP transfer over?

:)

jderbecker, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Not Getting Able to Merge Drive with Unallocated Space!

i tried to Delete Part K which is now Unallocated Drive, i right clicked on Part I, selected option "Merge" now Drive is not being shown on list, not able to merge.

Honey, Aug 29, 2019
  3. D_o_S Win User
    Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each.

merging facebook with current contacts

Thanks!! i messed around with it more. it turned out i had to add my facebook account to the phone. Then open up the People and go into settings and filter contact list. I basically unchecked facebook and when i went back to see my contact list...all
    the other facebook friends were gone and all was left was my current contacts merged with the right facebook profile.

asnanimegurl, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each.

1. Merging two nearly identical drives, while keeping the most current info from each. - Similar Threads - Merging nearly identical

2. How to merge two drives Basic Data Partitions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to merge two drives Basic Data Partitions?: Here's my partitions: I want to merge Virtual Machines E with New Volume F. Here's what it looks like in DiskPart:I want to merge Partition 8 with Partition 5. How can I do that?Here's the options greyed out when you right click on them:It'd be great if anyone could help....
  3. How to merge two drives Basic Data Partitions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge two drives Basic Data Partitions?: Here's my partitions: I want to merge Virtual Machines E with New Volume F. Here's what it looks like in DiskPart:I want to merge Partition 8 with Partition 5. How can I do that?Here's the options greyed out when you right click on them:It'd be great if anyone could help....
  4. How to merge two drives Basic Data Partitions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 C drive nearly full, mostly unknown data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 C drive nearly full, mostly unknown data: My wife's desktop is running Windows 7 Pro, fully updated. Over time the C drive will get very full. The first time was on her original 512G HD, which expanded to less then 20GB full. I ran a drive analyzer and most of the space showed as unknown. I bought and installed1TB...
  6. Windows 7 C drive nearly full, mostly unknown data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 C drive nearly full, mostly unknown data: My wife's desktop is running Windows 7 Pro, fully updated. Over time the C drive will get very full. The first time was on her original 512G HD, which expanded to less then 20GB full. I ran a drive analyzer and most of the space showed as unknown. I bought and installed1TB...
  7. Merging two(?) partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Merging two(?) partitions: I bought a new laptop (it came with FreeDOS) and wanted to do a fast & clean Windows 10 install, so: 1. I get the boot order right, 2. Boot from my USB stick, 3. Pick the partition and install. It seems, in haste, I forgot about something(?), because the moment I got the...
  8. Merge two photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merge two photos: I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb...
  9. Merging two account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging two account: Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer. I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them it says "there is another account with that mail" or something similar. So how can i merge account which is resisted on my...
  10. Upgrading from version 1607 to the most current

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from version 1607 to the most current: Question 1. Can I upgrade my laptop directly from windows 10 ver 1607 to 1803? Question 2. What is the name of the file and can you please provide the location or the file itself? I have searched the download site but not sure what file to use. Thanks Sylvia...