Windows 10: Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7)

Discus and support Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday received Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7). I am not sure if this is a scam. The instructions say to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LillianKTexas, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7)

Yesterday received Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7). I am not sure if this is a scam. The instructions say to download "something" (they don't specify) within 240 seconds or I will lose files. Is this legit????

:)

LillianKTexas, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7)

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7)

1. Message 000029 on 2 computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7) - Similar Threads - Message 000029 computers

2. move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.: I have an old computer running windows 7. I was using windows mail on the computer. The hardware died, but the drive is ok.purchased a new dell running windows 11. Setup windows mail on the new computer. Since I only have the hard drive from the old computer, how do I get the...
  3. move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.: I have an old computer running windows 7. I was using windows mail on the computer. The hardware died, but the drive is ok.purchased a new dell running windows 11. Setup windows mail on the new computer. Since I only have the hard drive from the old computer, how do I get the...
  4. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  5. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  6. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?...
  7. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?...
  8. Windows 10 on 2 computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on 2 computers: I have the same laptop for a little over 2 tears now and got myself a pc as well. Am I able to use the same windows 10 on my new computer? Currently it has a trial windows 10home but I thought I could use the same windows on my laptop because I already have an account....
  9. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER: I was trying to install Windows 10 Home 64-bit to a Windows 7 Pro computer. And it failed each time. I made a copy of Windows 10 to a DVD-R disc. What should I do to fix this problem??...
  10. Networking Windows 7 and windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Windows 7 and windows 10 computers: I am trying to network a new windows 10 computer to my old windows 7 computer for the purpose of sharing files. Both computers are wired via CAT5e cable into a Netgear GS108 Ethernet switch. I can ping the win 7 PC from the win10 PC. I can ping the win 10 PC from the win 7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message 000029

2. what is message 000029

3. message 000029 virus

4. error 000029,
  5. how to get rid of message 000029,
  6. 000029 error message,
  7. windows update message 000029,
  8. message 000029 scam,
  9. how do i delete Message 000029,
  10. message 000029 windows message,
  11. computer error 000029,