Windows 10: message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation'

Discus and support message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After each Windows update I get a red notice saying 'some settings are controlled by your organization". can I fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaymondHotson1, Sep 17, 2018.

1. message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation'

After each Windows update I get a red notice saying 'some settings are controlled by your organization". can I fix this?

:)

RaymondHotson1, Sep 17, 2018

2. How to regain control of my settings from my "organisation"

I am a home user of Windows 10 Home. I belong to no organisation and set no organisation up on my computer, yet in several of the settings screens, it says some of my settings are controlled by my organisation.

I ran sfc /scannow to check for and repair any corruptions found.

My system repaired all the corrupted files it found, with no omissions.

Yet some of my settings are still controlled by this non-existent organisation, to which I don't belong and which I did not set up on my laptop.

I'd like to get back control of ALL my settings.

Can anyone advise me how to do so and how to get rid of this mysterious "organisation"?

I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Antaine O'Labhradha, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 17, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation'

Some settings are managed by your organisation

178 results here:

message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation' [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation'

1. message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation' - Similar Threads - message update 'some

2. "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation." message appears in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation." message appears in...: I do not know why this message appears. I believe that it is some application that set some policy settings for this setting. I do not know if it is normal or abnormal but can you help me with this? Also some settings were greyed out....
  3. "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation." message appears in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation." message appears in...: I do not know why this message appears. I believe that it is some application that set some policy settings for this setting. I do not know if it is normal or abnormal but can you help me with this? Also some settings were greyed out....
  4. "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation." message appears in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some settings are manged by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings are manged by your organisation: Can some one please help with this I have tried various methods but non of them seem to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-manged-by-your-organisation/9bd420cc-f030-4749-a79e-02dfde3db143
  6. *Some settings are managed by your organisation*

*Some settings are managed by your organisation*: HI!I had recently optimized my laptop. Using some commands but later on I am getting message saying that some settings are managed by your organization. I am not able to change some setting and its bothering me please help.... Since iam not on windows 10 pro i cannot use...
  7. 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation'

'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation': 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation' Not sure when this started happening but its happening on my home computer of which I am the only user of. I'm not part of any sort of network or anything like that as well. Everytime I go to install a Windows update I'm...
  8. *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation: [ATTACH] Dears, I have two Windows 10 Laptops which are joined to the domain. I am connecting WiFi through an SSID which is authenticated by NPS Server. The issue is that the laptop do not connect to this SSID automatically when laptop is restarted. Still I cannot...
  9. Some Settings are Managed by Your Organisation Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some Settings are Managed by Your Organisation Message: I'm trying to fix a PC running v 1903 Build 18362.476. I've started seeing the message shown below. Drivers updates are allowed in Advanced System Properties. there is no Group Policy set and I've run the batch file in Option 2 of this tutorial Enable or Disable Driver...
  10. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message: Hello, I bought a fingerprint reader to use on my pc ( windows 10 Home 64bit) and I cant use it because the button is greyed out due to this message. I tried using gpedit.msc to change the privacy settings but this does not work. What can I do to remove this message?...