Windows 10: Message appears on screen

Discus and support Message appears on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows\System 32\LogilDA.dll. What is this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShirleyKindel, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Message appears on screen

Windows\System 32\LogilDA.dll.

What is this?

:)

ShirleyKindel, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Blue Screen Appearances when using browser

Hello Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Does this issue occurs only while accessing a specific browser or with all browsers?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you get Blue screen error?
    • Which are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve this issue earlier?

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Kindly reply to us with the answers to the questions asked and the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 3, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Message appears on screen

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Message appears on screen :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Message appears on screen

1. Message appears on screen - Similar Threads - Message appears screen

2. The American Megatrends message appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The American Megatrends message appears: Good morning, I've had a problem turning on my computer for two weeks.An American Megatrends message's appearedhere the picture:I clicked F1 to enter the BIOS, but not knowing what to do, I have chosen the option "exit without saving", after that the blue recovery screen...
  3. The American Megatrends message appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The American Megatrends message appears: Good morning, I've had a problem turning on my computer for two weeks.An American Megatrends message's appearedhere the picture:I clicked F1 to enter the BIOS, but not knowing what to do, I have chosen the option "exit without saving", after that the blue recovery screen...
  4. NEW CPU MESSAGE APPEARING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW CPU MESSAGE APPEARING: I had windows 11 free upgrade few weeks ago. Just yesterday I had an unusual message coming up when starting PC....so no windows logo appears at all, although present after clicking no to the message, windows runs. It is annoying. It seems to think there is a NEW CPU...
  5. NEW CPU MESSAGE APPEARING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW CPU MESSAGE APPEARING: I had windows 11 free upgrade few weeks ago. Just yesterday I had an unusual message coming up when starting PC....so no windows logo appears at all, although present after clicking no to the message, windows runs. It is annoying. It seems to think there is a NEW CPU...
  6. Recording has timed out message appearing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recording has timed out message appearing on lock screen: After the recent windows 2004 update a message has started to appear on my lock screen which says "Recording has timed out please try again" what is this message for and how to fix it....
  7. This error message randomly appeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This error message randomly appeared: Hi, on startup a couple of command propts briefly popped up and then disappeared, it was very quick, an hour or 2 later those 2 error messages appeared Not at the same time, the one on the front appeared like 3 seconds after, this was very random and unexpected, what does...
  8. a warning message appearing on screen about window license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    a warning message appearing on screen about window license: I have laptop with pro window 10 activated by organization. from few days this warning is appearing on my PC screen that " your window license will expire soon you need to activate window in settings...
  9. Error Message Appearing at Random

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Message Appearing at Random: Ever since the last Windows 10 update, I continuously get an error message popping up randomly throughout the day. It doesn't matter if I close it. It will pop up even if I have nothing running. With error messages I can usually figure out what the problem is. With this one,...
  10. appearance of message

in Windows 10 Customization
    appearance of message: How do I change how the cursor appears in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/appearance-of-message/2ff5e602-e258-4434-bddf-2c3f7dfcef1c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows when the message appears