Windows 10: Message Bots

Discus and support Message Bots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsReddd, May 16, 2019.

1. ItsReddd Win User

Message Bots

I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from: Community Participation Centre]

:)

ItsReddd, May 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, May 16, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Battle Field 2 Bots

i heard you start a multiplayer lan game, let your friends fire up the server browser so that they have your multiplayer game (without bots) listed.
    now you shut down your server and start a single player server, then your friends click that (old) entry in the listing, poof they join your server with bots

W1zzard, May 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Message Bots

Mazar BOT on ANDROID

Saw this on the news...

Seems to be a little malware going around lately, for the Android crowd.

Link to article: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks

Some quotes:

And, more at these links:

The Hacker News Site: This Android Malware Can Root Your Device And Erase Everything

Heimdal Security: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks – the Android Malware That Can Erase Your Phone

95Viper, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Message Bots

1. Message Bots - Similar Threads - Message Bots

2. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  3. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  4. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  5. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  6. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  7. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  8. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  9. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  10. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....