Windows 10: Message Bots

Discus and support Message Bots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsReddd, May 16, 2019.

1. ItsReddd Win User

Message Bots

I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from: Community Participation Centre]

:)

ItsReddd, May 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, May 16, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Battle Field 2 Bots

i heard you start a multiplayer lan game, let your friends fire up the server browser so that they have your multiplayer game (without bots) listed.
    now you shut down your server and start a single player server, then your friends click that (old) entry in the listing, poof they join your server with bots

W1zzard, May 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Message Bots

Mazar BOT on ANDROID

Saw this on the news...

Seems to be a little malware going around lately, for the Android crowd.

Link to article: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks

Some quotes:

And, more at these links:

The Hacker News Site: This Android Malware Can Root Your Device And Erase Everything

Heimdal Security: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks – the Android Malware That Can Erase Your Phone

95Viper, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Message Bots

1. Message Bots - Similar Threads - Message Bots

2. Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.: A friend gave me a PC with an older version of Windows on it possibly a pirated version. I updated to Windows 10 but could not complete the Activation process. so I bought and installed Windows 10, to have a legal copy. However when I go to the Activation screen, it will...
  3. Windows Firewall error message: Location not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall error message: Location not available: In Windows Firewall, when I try to set an outbound rule for an application, I get an error message after clicking the Browse button to browse for the program. The error says, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemtemprofile\Desktop is unavailable." with more text saying that the...
  4. Can't Upgrade from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 - Could not configure message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Upgrade from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 - Could not configure message: I am on version 1803 PRO 64-bit. Ever since 1809 was made available, I was not able to get a successful upgrade after at least 10 attempts. Each time after the second reboot and after the "48 Percent "message the upgrade would suddenly quit with an old style win XP style...
  5. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 message rules

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 message rules: Good afternoon, can anyone help before I go total mad... I understand i can set rules for a hotmail account but how do I set them for none hotmail accounts. I ask as I was using Windows Live Mail until I had to do a restore on my notebook and and windows (10) removed it...
  6. When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....: When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-add-apps-to-my-acer-with-win-10-i/5c526d22-4150-4a3c-be88-7564b24cbe3e
  7. I am getting an error message on my new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting an error message on my new laptop: I ma getting an error message just after logging on to Windows on my new laptop. Can anyone advise me what it means? The manufacturer has done an sfc /scannow by remote support it it found and fixed some corrupted files. The Windows updates then started and have completed...
  8. BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt: having problems with installing programs and updates are slim to none on Windows. My troubleshooter gave me this info and need to know how to fix it.....
  9. Selected boot image did not authenticate message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Selected boot image did not authenticate message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When using UEFI, at some point if you receive an error screen saying — Selected boot image did not authenticate, then it means UEFI is having a problem figuring out if the boot image has tampered. UEFI offers Secure Boot, [...] This post Selected boot image...
  10. Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages: I have been having problems using various methods to update my computer to 1903 I tried using a bootable flash drive and running setup but it said something needed attention. This turned out to be the windows won't install with a flash drive plugged in thing. I tried using...