Windows 10: Message Bots

Discus and support Message Bots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsReddd, May 16, 2019.

1. ItsReddd Win User

Message Bots

I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from: Community Participation Centre]

:)

ItsReddd, May 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, May 16, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Battle Field 2 Bots

i heard you start a multiplayer lan game, let your friends fire up the server browser so that they have your multiplayer game (without bots) listed.
    now you shut down your server and start a single player server, then your friends click that (old) entry in the listing, poof they join your server with bots

W1zzard, May 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Message Bots

Mazar BOT on ANDROID

Saw this on the news...

Seems to be a little malware going around lately, for the Android crowd.

Link to article: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks

Some quotes:

And, more at these links:

The Hacker News Site: This Android Malware Can Root Your Device And Erase Everything

Heimdal Security: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks – the Android Malware That Can Erase Your Phone

95Viper, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Message Bots

1. Message Bots - Similar Threads - Message Bots

2. BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt: having problems with installing programs and updates are slim to none on Windows. My troubleshooter gave me this info and need to know how to fix it.....
  3. Selected boot image did not authenticate message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Selected boot image did not authenticate message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When using UEFI, at some point if you receive an error screen saying — Selected boot image did not authenticate, then it means UEFI is having a problem figuring out if the boot image has tampered. UEFI offers Secure Boot, [...] This post Selected boot image...
  4. Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages: I have been having problems using various methods to update my computer to 1903 I tried using a bootable flash drive and running setup but it said something needed attention. This turned out to be the windows won't install with a flash drive plugged in thing. I tried using...
  5. Microsoft Family spurious "ask for permission" message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family spurious "ask for permission" message: This very old problem is still there after upgrading to 1903. When I first log on after cold start as my (admin, parent) account (MSA), I get: [ATTACH] This is more annoying than anything else, but how do I fix this?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can...
  7. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  8. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  9. Windows 10 Xbox app old group messages will be lost on May 23 upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Xbox app old group messages will be lost on May 23 upgrade: We will be upgrading our messaging services to introduce improved chat features (secondary inbox for non-friends, GIFs, and more). Sadly, your old group messages will be lost during the upgrade, so copy any old chats that you want to keep on Xbox.com. After the transition,...
  10. windows 10 1903 windows update error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 1903 windows update error message: hi, sorry if this has been asked i have windows 10 1903 sometimes not always thankfully if i do a manual check for windows updates i get a error message error encounted We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or...