Windows 10: message box "Can't open OLE!"

Discus and support message box "Can't open OLE!" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and a small message box "Can't open OLE!." pops up occasionally, seemingly at random. Otherwise all seems to be working OK.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlenThompson3, Apr 23, 2020.

1. message box "Can't open OLE!"

I am running Windows 10 and a small message box "Can't open OLE!." pops up occasionally, seemingly at random. Otherwise all seems to be working OK. There's nothing else in the message box and no indication of what is sending it.

Efforts to find the answer by searching have failed.

:)

GlenThompson3, Apr 23, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 23, 2020
  4. message box "Can't open OLE!"

Open Box 3870X2 173 shipped.

newegg open box items are usually dead boards/cards/cpu's/ram that the person rma'ed and they re-listed, call them and ask, they DO NOT test them they just re list them.

philbrown23, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

message box "Can't open OLE!"

1. message box "Can't open OLE!" - Similar Threads - message box Can't

2. Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.: Hello, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and now Ican't open any files anymore with an archive box icon on it. I already logged off and back in to Onedrive. After the sync I get the same problem. I put out the archive option in the settings menu. I restartd the Windows Explorer...
  3. Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.: Hello, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and now Ican't open any files anymore with an archive box icon on it. I already logged off and back in to Onedrive. After the sync I get the same problem. I put out the archive option in the settings menu. I restartd the Windows Explorer...
  4. Can't type letters into login box to open pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't type letters into login box to open pc: Yesterday I sat down to my pc, for the first time in a week, and found I had left it on when I wiggled the rollerball of the mouse. I restarted the pc and when I got to the login page I tried to input my 4-digit pin and found I couldn't enter the letters, only the numbers....
  5. Message Box

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message Box: For some reason, I get a randomly generated text message box whenever I log on. One of these being: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-box/af0d22a1-bc53-43b6-b921-9f42b3bca11c
  6. Can't open searched Outlook messages

in Cortana
    Can't open searched Outlook messages: Win 10 Office 2016 - when I search a content which appears in emails initially i see a message "No items match your search". However, when I click "See more results" I do get the full list of messages containing the searched items, however clicking on the message itself does...
  7. OLE ItemMoniker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OLE ItemMoniker: I have created item moniker with name abcd°. Item moniker is then saved to stream using olesavetostream function. Moniker is then retrieved from same stream later on. Everything works fine till I am on english locale however switching to japanese locale creates problem....
  8. Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlink with a confirmation message box: I just upgraded my Windows into Windows 10. But the hyperlink now can be access with just one click. I want it just like the old Microsoft Outlook, where it will be ask for confirmation first whether you want to open the link or not. Please your suggestion....
  9. Error Message Box Removal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Box Removal: Windows 10 Pro An application I was running created this message: Access Violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000. Normally when I exit the offending application, the message box disappears. This time the message box is stuck on the screen. The...
  10. Warning message box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning message box: I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to start the repair process. It was accompanied by a loud alarm tone. No, I didn't click ok, I closed the page. I regularly scan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open ole