Windows 10: Message Database is not updateable

Discus and support Message Database is not updateable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an user who is getting a message to the effect that the Database (Access) is not updateable. Any ideas what can cause this message? Gordon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gordon Jones Chmouse, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Message Database is not updateable

I have an user who is getting a message to the effect that the Database (Access) is not updateable. Any ideas what can cause this message?

Gordon

:)

Gordon Jones Chmouse, Oct 6, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Oct 6, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Message Database is not updateable

Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Message Database is not updateable :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Message Database is not updateable

1. Message Database is not updateable - Similar Threads - Message Database updateable

2. 2014 SQL database will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2014 SQL database will not update: SQL 2014 database will not update to nw version even though other databases have. Will not backup to anywhere other the original database folder. Need to be able to backup database to other location so can uninstall program and then download and reinstall new copyof program....
  3. 2014 SQL database will not update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2014 SQL database will not update: SQL 2014 database will not update to nw version even though other databases have. Will not backup to anywhere other the original database folder. Need to be able to backup database to other location so can uninstall program and then download and reinstall new copyof program....
  4. 2014 SQL database will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows updated database error ?

Windows updated database error ?: I am in need of some help, I cant update my windows to the latest version and My driver is outdated which i cant update until the newest version of W10. My computer has been dormant for a while , I done numerous updates and went to do the final update of w10 20h2 and it had...
  6. Windows update database corruption

Windows update database corruption: Hello, the most recent windows update 21H1 has released according to the update assistant. I tried installing it through the settings windows update page, where it says an update is available however this one is update 1808 I believe. Regardless it would download and install...
  7. Window Update Database errors

Window Update Database errors: I tried Window Update Tool via Microsoft website.. doesn't work I done Command Prompt with SFC and its come up with 100% its wont update cos of the database errors aaarrrggghhhh...
  8. Updating database error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating database error: I'd like to know why does it keep popping up that I need to fix database update error when I just got this CPU in May: It also had me doing update on certain social media apps on the daily. But yes, how do I update any database errors ( the simplest way please) on a Windows...
  9. Database Error - Windows Update

Database Error - Windows Update: Reported by Troubleshooter, need to know how to repair. Also: Unable to install KB4487017 Error Code 0X800f922. (note that 7017 not on service stack list) Not sure I want to install this update due to the number of reported problems with it, but cannot deal with constant...
  10. updates not downloading, corrupt database

updates not downloading, corrupt database: tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there...