Windows 10: Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

Discus and support Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bonjour, je possède une imprimante d'étiquettes DYMO LabelWriter 400 connectée à mon PC sous Windows 10. Jusqu'à ce jour, tout allait bien mais depuis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chris griff, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

Bonjour, je possède une imprimante d'étiquettes DYMO LabelWriter 400 connectée à mon PC sous Windows 10. Jusqu'à ce jour, tout allait bien mais depuis hier, quand j'ouvre le logiciel V8 pour créer une étiquette j'ai 2 messages d'erreurs qui s'affichent et je ne peux rien faire....Je vous mets ci-dessous la copie d'écran des messages "Dymo Label Software a cessé de fonctionner " et "Erreur fatale"Pouvez-vous me dire ce qu'il faut faire? ou bien faut-il que je jette cette imprimante et que j'en rachète une nouvelle?Merci de votre aide

:)

chris griff, Jun 28, 2022

2. Dymo LabelWriter won't work with Windows 10

Since I downloaded Windows 10 my Dymo Labelwriter 400 no longer works. Yes, I have been online and downloaded the latest drivers (DYMO Label v.8) but when I double click on the icon it simply won't work.

Help!

MichaelStickland, Jun 28, 2022
  3. RobertMarx, Jun 28, 2022
  4. LemP Win User

Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

Dymo Labelwriter wireless

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you.

Because I don't have either a Dymo Labelwriter or Breeze software (I have not heard of this before), I was hoping that someone else might jump in with some suggestions.

The last paragraph of your most recent post is what I would have suggested you do: uninstall the Dymo software, reset the printer to its factory defaults, and start over. I have no idea why this didn't work for you. The only thing I can imagine is that
    there was some left-over configuration file from an earlier installation (but you said that you hadn't used the Windows 7 laptop before you brought it to the church)?

Uninstall the Labelwriter software and then use the free trial version of Revo Uninstaller Pro (Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download)
    to see if there are any remnants of the software left behind after a "normal" uninstall procedure.

The following is essentially background information that I came across, but if you were able to print nametags using the Breeze software I imagine that Breeze tech support has walked you through whatever import/export was needed.

As near as I can determine from the Dymo website, a Dymo Labelwriter doesn't seem to install as a "normal" printer, accessible to any Windows application program that's able to print. That is, it doesn't seem that "Dymo Labelwriter" would appear on the
    list of selectable printers in the normal Windows print dialog.

Instead, you have to install "add-ins" that Dymo has developed for a limited number of applications. From the User Guide:

Your label printer works with DYMO Label v.8 software to make designing and printing labels easy. You can also print labels directly from the desktop with QuickPrint, and from Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ACT! (US only), and
    QuickBooks (US only) with DYMO Label Add-ins. The Add-ins are automatically installed when you install DYMO Label v.8 software if you have the applications above installed on your computer. See the DYMO Label v.8 online Help or Software User Guide for more
    information on using these features.

And these add-ins may not work with newer versions of Microsoft productivity programs:

DYMO Label v8 includes add-ins for Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook, versions 2003 - 2010.

DYMO Label v8 for Windows includes add-ins for: Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, and 2010 (32 & 64 -bit) - Word, Excel, and Outlook. QuickBooks Professional and Premium 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 (US Only). ACT! 2007, 2008,
    2009, 2010, and 2011 (US Only). DYMO Label v8 for Mac includes add-ins for: Microsoft Word and Excel in Microsoft Office 2004, 2008, and 2011 and Mac Address Book Add-In.

All of which suggests that you can't simply use your Dymo Labelwriter "with" Breeze CM software -- at least not directly. You probably would have to export the data you want on the name tags into a file and then import that data into the Dymo software.
    For example:

How do I print from Microsoft Access to a LabelWriter?

Using DYMO Label Software, you can quickly print mailing labels from a number of standard database formats including Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, text files, and Universal Data Links (UDL). Database information can be inserted
    into a Text, Address, or Barcode object. If you have more than one Address, Text, or Barcode object on your label, you can select the fields to insert in each of the available objects.

How do I import contact information into the DYMO Label Software Address Book?

For importing into DYMO Label Software v8: Create a new Address Book or open the Address Book you want to import data into. Choose Import from the Address Book menu. The Address Book Import Wizard starts. Follow the instructions
    in the Address Book Import Wizard. When finished, click Import. The data is imported into the open Address Book and displayed in the address list.

Thema:

Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

1. Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400 - Similar Threads - Message d'erreur imprimante

2. Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400: Bonjour, je possède une imprimante d'étiquettes DYMO LabelWriter 400 connectée à mon PC sous Windows 10. Jusqu'à ce jour, tout allait bien mais depuis hier, quand j'ouvre le logiciel V8 pour créer une étiquette j'ai 2 messages d'erreurs qui s'affichent et je ne peux rien...
  3. Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message d'erreur imprimante DYMO LabelWriter 400: Bonjour, je possède une imprimante d'étiquettes DYMO LabelWriter 400 connectée à mon PC sous Windows 10. Jusqu'à ce jour, tout allait bien mais depuis hier, quand j'ouvre le logiciel V8 pour créer une étiquette j'ai 2 messages d'erreurs qui s'affichent et je ne peux rien...
  4. Dymo Duo Labelwriter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dymo Duo Labelwriter: Is there any way to print from the lower label on a Dymo Duo 450 Labelwriter on windows 11.Dymo says that currently Windows 11 does not support 2 different print options whereas Windows 10 does...
  5. Dymo Duo Labelwriter

Dymo Duo Labelwriter: Is there any way to print from the lower label on a Dymo Duo 450 Labelwriter on windows 11.Dymo says that currently Windows 11 does not support 2 different print options whereas Windows 10 does...
  6. Dymo Labelwriter 450 has stopped working

Dymo Labelwriter 450 has stopped working: This has been working perfectly until today when the print jobs just get stuck in the print queue. Further investigation suggests that the USB connection may not be working, in Device Manager the USB controllers list contains an entry Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...
  7. Dymo labelwriter 450

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dymo labelwriter 450: I was using my labelwriter, and suddenly stopped working. I get this Error: Cannot create instance of 'MainWindow' defined in assembly 'DYMO,DLS, Version=8.5.3.1889, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5426002a38745af9', Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation....
  8. Dymo 400 Labelwriter - how do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dymo 400 Labelwriter - how do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10?: How do I get this to work with my recently installed Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-400-labelwriter-how-do-i-get-this-to-work/0d99ed04-5169-41b2-b9e4-50bd04a9c4b9
  9. Dymo Labelwriter 'wireless' will not connect to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dymo Labelwriter 'wireless' will not connect to windows 10: Try as i may the printer is not recognised by the pc. Any advise would be gratefully received. A run through i can follow to rectify would be great....
  10. Dymo LabelWriter 450

Dymo LabelWriter 450: I have followed instructions for Dymo to install the LabelWriter 450. I cannot get it to work. I get an unknown device message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this printer 3 times to no avail. I have a USB3.0 superspeed hub and had my desktop printer connected to...