Windows 10: message error

Discus and support message error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes i get this error while playing any game, this message pops up, pc freezes and i hear a buzzing noise in my headphones, then the pc shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tiitus, Mar 3, 2020.

1. tiitus Win User

message error

Sometimes i get this error while playing any game, this message pops up, pc freezes and i hear a buzzing noise in my headphones, then the pc shuts down. i have tried everything, new powersuply,new motherboard, reset windows, re-instal all drivers but nothing helps.

message error [​IMG]

:)

tiitus, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Mar 3, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

message error

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

message error

1. message error - Similar Threads - message error

2. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  3. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  4. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  5. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  6. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  7. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  8. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  9. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  10. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...