Windows 10: Message for Mr v_realo from Hazel P.

Discus and support Message for Mr v_realo from Hazel P. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Mr v_realo I really want to thank you for our help. I am so grateful to you! I have tried for a week to solve this problem including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GBHP, Mar 15, 2020.

1. GBHP Win User

Message for Mr v_realo from Hazel P.

Dear Mr v_realo

I really want to thank you for our help. I am so grateful to you! I have tried for a week to solve this problem including contacting Microsoft Support engineers who were not able to understand me and gave up. Your solution worked straight away and, if I could, I would enthusiastically rub elbows with you!

Can you now solve the second half of this problem! I have two other accounts which should be displayed in the File Explorer because they really do exist and yet they are not listed. Can you solve this one?

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Message for Mr v_realo from Hazel P. :p

cadaveca, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Mar 15, 2020
  4. RealNeil Win User

Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Message for Mr v_realo from Hazel P. - Similar Threads - Message v_realo Hazel

2. Mr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mr: There is a McAfee pop which is appearing every now and then blocking my screen. How can I block it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mr/7cd062de-785d-4e57-b32e-1bc9e368ff55
  3. Mr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mr: There is a McAfee pop which is appearing every now and then blocking my screen. How can I block it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mr/7cd062de-785d-4e57-b32e-1bc9e368ff55
  4. What next, MR

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What next, MR: So ive made the bootable recovery onto a USB pendrive and made and image of the C drive onto an external SSD, so im going to do a back up every week so what do i choose, full image every time Incremental or differential ? 183538
  5. Mr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mr: Cannot use Win 10 backup. It says destination drive has errors and refuses to backup. I've checked the hard drive and it has no errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mr/caa12cb9-7c21-409a-b81d-19e6c8e31893
  6. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation: Hi Office Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real as I would like your office to confirm a E-Mail that landed in my inbox 03/08/20. May I thank you for your time and consideration to look over my...
  7. P@P Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    P@P Networking: I have been trying to set up a P2P network for a local area network so that files can be shared internally through Ethernet connections. When I completed the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I lost all of my network settings. Please help. I cannot scan or share...
  8. MR clarity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR clarity: [img] Just checking to see if I got this right. Here's one of my incr. forever backup strings (truncated). Next time this task runs tomorrow 00-00 will absorb 43-43 into itself and then delete the singular file 43-43. MR will then create a new file 73-73. Suppose I...
  9. Mr

in Windows 10 Support
    Mr: What's the question? If you're talking about updating the firmware for your 360, MS handles that. I don't know of an outside source for firmware updates. 142638
  10. Mr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mr: I got my suscription to office by onedrive however I can't run in another computer. Could you tell me what to do to run mi office software on that computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mr/0eaa9b85-f48f-4005-9233-7a2b14dcdef8