Windows 10: Message from a hacker

Discus and support Message from a hacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, i got an email from a hackers where he said that i have to pay otherwise he will expose all of my private stuff. Is this normal to get? cause i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmrithaJokhoe, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Message from a hacker

Hi, i got an email from a hackers where he said that i have to pay otherwise he will expose all of my private stuff. Is this normal to get? cause i tried to send it to my friend but it bounced back saying that the email provider is blocking this message. Both of us are using hotmail as an email provider, so my question is how did i get it? and what can i do?

:)

AmrithaJokhoe, Nov 5, 2019

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 5, 2019
  4. bogmali Win User

Message from a hacker

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Message from a hacker

1. Message from a hacker - Similar Threads - Message hacker

2. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  3. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  4. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  5. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...: The email says: “Hello. It's time to face some facts, I have news for you.9/7/2023 4:21:36 AM-On this day, I hacked into your device's operating system and gained full access to your account. "WAMzk". I have been closely observing you for a long time.I've introduced software...
  7. Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...

Hacker sent me an email, on many of my emails I own, containing the same message, saying...: The email says: “Hello. It's time to face some facts, I have news for you.9/7/2023 4:21:36 AM-On this day, I hacked into your device's operating system and gained full access to your account. "WAMzk". I have been closely observing you for a long time.I've introduced software...
  8. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...: Email sender's address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>;Hi, I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your account. In addition, I...
  9. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...: Email sender's address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>;Hi, I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your account. In addition, I...
  10. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security