Windows 10: Message from Microsoft Localization Team: 'Store' in Other Languages

Discus and support Message from Microsoft Localization Team: 'Store' in Other Languages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] We’ve been reviewing feedback from many of our Xbox Insiders from around the world about the term “Store” and how it sometimes appears in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Message from Microsoft Localization Team: 'Store' in Other Languages

Source: A Message from the Localization Team: in Other Languages - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Language for non-Unicode programs > Change System Locale

Thanks for your time and troubles taken, Karthicka_R.

Went through the steps 1 to 5 and then 7.

After restarting, checked; still, Tamil is not found in the list of languages for 'Change System Locale'.

(In fact, I had done this before raising this query. On reading your reply, I removed Tamil and went through the steps as listed above in my reply. Since the language pack was already installed, I didn't have to do the step-5; the screen also indicated that
    the language pack is already there.)

Regards

Thiruvelan

VelanThiru, Feb 6, 2019
  4. reelyard Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

When you receive a message through Microsoft teams you get a toast notification and the icon flashes. You can choose to have these notifications enabled or not. However, when the "banner" notification is disabled the toolbar icon does not flash at all.

Is there is a way to disable the toast notification but keep the flashing toolbar icon intact?

I have disabled all notifications in the Notifications settings within Windows 10, but the toast notifications are still showing.

Edit

This screenshot is to confirm that Microsoft Teams does not show up within the Notifications & Actions settings window:

Message from Microsoft Localization Team: 'Store' in Other Languages 6nWD9.png

Edit 2

The version of Teams I have installed is 1.1.00.10955 (64 bit). It was last updated on 04/05/2018.

Edit 3

There is now a suggestion on Microsoft's User Voice forum surrounding this feature. You can follow it here: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.co...urn-off-message-preview-in-notification-toast

reelyard, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Message from Microsoft Localization Team: 'Store' in Other Languages - Similar Threads - Message Microsoft Localization

2. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft store gotta specify, Canadian Microsoft store, so there's no physical retail locations anymore through one of their sales associates, and asked that they charge my Microsoft account balance first, then the balance to my credit card I've...
  3. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft store gotta specify, Canadian Microsoft store, so there's no physical retail locations anymore through one of their sales associates, and asked that they charge my Microsoft account balance first, then the balance to my credit card I've...
  4. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Bsod from microsoft teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod from microsoft teams: i have recently bought a new hp pavillion 15-eh0000nx laptop and it has windows 10 installed on it. When i started using teams, all of a sudden i experienced a blue screen of dead saying Page fault in non paged area and my laptop restarted. This happened a couple of times....
  6. Microsoft Teams and other apps not detecting Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Teams and other apps not detecting Headphones: My laptop is not detecting headphones when i connect headphones , it doesn't detects it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-and-other-apps-not-detecting/bba72ccd-d21b-4e78-9427-6a99ab2ad858
  7. Reviews Microsoft store from multiple languages

Reviews Microsoft store from multiple languages: Hello, When I visit the Microsoft store app, I only see reviews in my spoken language Dutch, which means many apps dont show reviews at all. Is there a way to also include reviews in other languages like English without having to change my standard language from Dutch to...
  8. I received a message from "Team Microsoft". Is this legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received a message from "Team Microsoft". Is this legit?: Is this legit? I don't use Mac Pro. Dear Customer, This is to inform you that login Credentials for the Microsoft account was just changed using your email network file and IP address. Please find below the details Platform - Mac Pro IP address - 953.xx.xx,xx...
  9. Microsoft Store language

Microsoft Store language: So, for some reason, my Windows Store is mixing 3 (!) languages. English, Dutch and French. I have my preferred language for Windows set to English, but my region is set to Belgium. I cannot seem to override the language settings for the store in any way, I've tried a lot of...
  10. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...