Windows 10: Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade

Discus and support Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi AllRather perplexed that my Lenovo laptop with i5 7200 processor is not supported for Win 11 upgrade as per the PC health check..Attached is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Realactivex, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade

Hi AllRather perplexed that my Lenovo laptop with i5 7200 processor is not supported for Win 11 upgrade as per the PC health check..Attached is the screenshot of error. I currently run latest update of Win10Any help appreciated.

:)

Realactivex, Nov 27, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Nov 27, 2021
  3. prizna Win User
    Windows says I can't upgrade to Win11, PC Heath Check says I can?

I'm trying to upgrade my PC to Windows 11, but in Windows Update it told me that my PC didn't meet the minimum requirements, using PC Health Check, I found that this was due to TPM 2.0 being disabled.

I enabled it and now PC Health Check tells me that I DO meet the requirements to upgrade to Windows 11, however Windows Update still tells me that I don't meet the requirements, I have tried rebooting and checking for new updates. How can I get Windows Update to realise that I do now meet the requirements for the upgrade?

Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade [​IMG]

prizna, Nov 27, 2021
  4. PPF
    ppf Win User

Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

Thema:

Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade

1. Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Message health check

2. Unable to upgrade to Win11 after passing PC health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade to Win11 after passing PC health check: Machine is DELL XPS 8940 desktop on Win10 Pro v21H2. Passes all tests. The message "...has hardware that isn't ready..." is lacking in detail. WHAT isn't ready that PC Health Check missed?BTW, an identical machine upgraded just fine. The only difference I can see is that this...
  3. Unable to upgrade to Win11 after passing PC health check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade to Win11 after passing PC health check: Machine is DELL XPS 8940 desktop on Win10 Pro v21H2. Passes all tests. The message "...has hardware that isn't ready..." is lacking in detail. WHAT isn't ready that PC Health Check missed?BTW, an identical machine upgraded just fine. The only difference I can see is that this...
  4. Unable to upgrade to Win11 after passing PC health check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 güncellemesi Intel Core I5-7200 CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 güncellemesi Intel Core I5-7200 CPU: Selam, Birisi bana dizüstü bilgisayarımın neden PC sağlık uygulamasını kullanarak güncellenmediğini söyleyebilir mi? İşlemcim hakkında aldığım hata dışında her şey kontrol ediliyor. Ancak 2 çekirdeğe sahiptir ve 1 GHz'den büyüktür. Ağabeyimin 4 aylık daha eski, aynı model bir...
  6. Windows 11 güncellemesi Intel Core I5-7200 CPU

Windows 11 güncellemesi Intel Core I5-7200 CPU: Selam, Birisi bana dizüstü bilgisayarımın neden PC sağlık uygulamasını kullanarak güncellenmediğini söyleyebilir mi? İşlemcim hakkında aldığım hata dışında her şey kontrol ediliyor. Ancak 2 çekirdeğe sahiptir ve 1 GHz'den büyüktür. Ağabeyimin 4 aylık daha eski, aynı model bir...
  7. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  8. Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade

Message from PC health check that Intel i5 7200 not supported for win11 upgrade: Hi AllRather perplexed that my Lenovo laptop with i5 7200 processor is not supported for Win 11 upgrade as per the PC health check..Attached is the screenshot of error. I currently run latest update of Win10Any help appreciated....
  9. CPU Intel i5-6600 fails TPM Health Check Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Intel i5-6600 fails TPM Health Check Test: The Windows PC Health Check test found my Intel i5-6600 CPU not TPM 2.0 supported, All other requirements were OKchecked. How do I find a CPU that is acceptable for Microsoft TPM 2.0 that will allow me to do an upgrade on my ASUS Z170 Pro MB?...
  10. CPU Intel i5-6600 fails TPM Health Check Test

CPU Intel i5-6600 fails TPM Health Check Test: The Windows PC Health Check test found my Intel i5-6600 CPU not TPM 2.0 supported, All other requirements were OKchecked. How do I find a CPU that is acceptable for Microsoft TPM 2.0 that will allow me to do an upgrade on my ASUS Z170 Pro MB?...