Windows 10: Message from Windows Defender

Discus and support Message from Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I verify that a message received is really from defender? [Original Title: defender]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheresaPetersen1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Message from Windows Defender

How can I verify that a message received is really from defender?

[Original Title: defender]

:)

TheresaPetersen1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

windows defender

Hi Ronald,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to know some additional information to isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cyber_Defend_Team on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Message from Windows Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Message from Windows Defender

1. Message from Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Message Defender

2. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  3. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  4. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...
  7. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...
  8. My screen is locked with a message that windows defender has locked it and to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is locked with a message that windows defender has locked it and to call...: A pop up screen has popped up and it says windows defender has locked my computer for security reasons and to call 1-888-261-7462. There is a recording saying this over and over. How do I fix this?...
  9. My screen is locked with a message that windows defender has locked it and to call...

My screen is locked with a message that windows defender has locked it and to call...: A pop up screen has popped up and it says windows defender has locked my computer for security reasons and to call 1-888-261-7462. There is a recording saying this over and over. How do I fix this?...
  10. My screen is locked with a message that windows defender has locked it and to call...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security