Windows 10: Message inbox

Discus and support Message inbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my cloud inbox wont open in my windows account?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dejai74064, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Message inbox

my cloud inbox wont open in my windows account?????

:)

Dejai74064, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

TPU - How to search inbox messages?

I want to search for a text string in my inbox messages. I goto my inbox, click search and the search is for forum posts only. I click "More..." and only get options again to search forums.

Is there some way to search inbox/sent messages only?

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2020
  3. bluesas Win User
    N73 Messaging Inbox

I have the normal N73 and I have figured out how to sort the contact list by First Name, Last Name and now I'm trying to do the same with my messaging inbox because I haven't found any setting that will let me do this, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

bluesas, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Message inbox

Inbox & Contacts in messages

try this:

open the Create new text message

Select "to"

If no contact list appear, press "refresh"

Now go and select again the Inbox list, will the names appear now ?

manta---01, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Message inbox

1. Message inbox - Similar Threads - Message inbox

2. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  3. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  4. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inbox messages disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Inbox messages disappear

Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  7. Inbox showing messages in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  8. Inbox showing messages in script

Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  9. How can I get Mail for Windows 10 to load messages into my inbox quicker?

How can I get Mail for Windows 10 to load messages into my inbox quicker?: My prblem is the excess time it takes for emails to appear in my inbox after opening Mail for Windows 10. I have to wait up to 10 -12 minutes for them to appear. Recently I ported my mobile to Boost Mobile who required me to respond with the 6 digit code they emailed me....
  10. Support for PIV Secure Messaging / VCI in the Windows Inbox Smart Card Minidriver

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Support for PIV Secure Messaging / VCI in the Windows Inbox Smart Card Minidriver: There is no indication whether Secure Messaging/VCI is supported by the Inbox Minidriver. This would be great in environments where contactless login is needed.Is this on the roadmap for development? Is there a roadmap for development for the Minidriver that could be...