Windows 10: Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not...

Discus and support Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to play poker on one of the poker sites and since the 2004 update i get the following message Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaleSullivan1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not...

I am trying to play poker on one of the poker sites and since the 2004 update i get the following message

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries are available in the application executables directory or in location listed in PATH.

Windows won't let me install a new driver. What should I do?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Driver

:)

DaleSullivan1, Jul 8, 2020

2. OpenGL Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide the below information to understand better.

1) Did you get any error message to update to OpenGL 2.0?

2) what is the make and model of your PC?

I would like to inform you that OpenGL is already installed on . Hoyour computerwever, you should go to video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for OpenGL installed. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have a newer computer, you probablyhav already e the hardware (video card) that you need. Most video cards work with OpenGL. Check the information that came with your video card or go to the card manufacturer's website to make sure your card is compatible
    with the latest version of OpenGL. In addition to making sure that your video card works with OpenGL, you should make sure that your video card drivers are up to date. Go to the video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for
    OpenGL. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have any other queries with Windows 10, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Jul 8, 2020
  3. OpenGL problem in windows 10

Instalar a driver providing OpenGL 2.0

carmende madariaga mendoza, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not...

jihongfei119, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not...

1. Message on a poker website: "Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0, or if this is not... - Similar Threads - Message poker website

2. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  3. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  4. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  6. OpenGL 3.2 installation?

OpenGL 3.2 installation?: Hi,I updated my intel graphics, but when I go to my AMD Radeon RX 5700 TX software using GPU-Z, it says that I have OpenGL 1.1 on my graphics card. I want to get OpenGl 3.3 because when I use one of the filters in photoshop, it says I need to update/upgrade to OpenGL higher...
  7. OPENGL DRIVERS

OPENGL DRIVERS: i just recently got a whole lot of computer games for my birthday and a majority of them won't run because of GRAPHIC errors. i have tried updating my OpenGL driver / my intel graphics driver "IntelR HD Graphics 3000" every way i could. i don't know what to do anymore. i...
  8. OpenGL Drivers

OpenGL Drivers: I recently installed a few games on Steam, and it says I need OpenGL drivers 3.2 and above, and I supposedly have OpenGL 3.1 drivers. I really want to play that game, as I spent $20.00 on it, and I've tried every way possible to update my OpenGL drivers, but I can't seem to...
  9. openGL driver download?

openGL driver download?: I installed windows 10 64 bit, r I installed DazStudio 4.12 but it doesn't start because the open gl1.1 version is not supported.Where can I download version 1.3? I have not had positive results with windows update...
  10. opengl driver update

opengl driver update: Hello I am trying to update opengl from version 1 to 4.6 driver but i cant seem to find it without going to website i dont trust or not finding anything. Can someone help me!...