Windows 10: Message on the screen of my home computer

Discus and support Message on the screen of my home computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Periodically I have next message on the screen: " This build of windows will expire soon. Your build of windows will expire on 14.12.2019. You should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by николайЯндутов, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Message on the screen of my home computer

Periodically I have next message on the screen: " This build of windows will expire soon. Your build of windows will expire on 14.12.2019. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information. More info. Close." What must I do to kill this message. Thank you. Nikolai.

:)

николайЯндутов, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 3, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Message on the screen of my home computer

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Message on the screen of my home computer

1. Message on the screen of my home computer - Similar Threads - Message screen home

2. My home-screen is different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home-screen is different: My desktop is stuck like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-is-different/e47be89a-b76c-4b53-83ab-42277f502807
  3. My home-screen is different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home-screen is different: My desktop is stuck like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-is-different/e47be89a-b76c-4b53-83ab-42277f502807
  4. My home-screen is different

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer not booting to home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not booting to home screen: I am trying to start my computer and it's stuck on the boot screen with this thing "preparing automatic repair". I dropped the pc yesterday but I dropped it from like 6 inches high. And I tried to reset the PC and it says "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition...
  6. Computer not booting to home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not booting to home screen: I am trying to start my computer and it's stuck on the boot screen with this thing "preparing automatic repair". I dropped the pc yesterday but I dropped it from like 6 inches high. And I tried to reset the PC and it says "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition...
  7. Computer not booting to home screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not booting to home screen: I am trying to start my computer and it's stuck on the boot screen with this thing "preparing automatic repair". I dropped the pc yesterday but I dropped it from like 6 inches high. Please tell me if it is a problem with the computer or the operating system. Thank you....
  8. Getting a blue screen on my home computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting a blue screen on my home computer: Stop code: kmode exception not handeled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-blue-screen-on-my-home-computer/cb291f5e-c48d-4f2c-af53-c1cc39215eab
  9. Messaging to the other computer on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Messaging to the other computer on home network: I need the Win 10 home syntax to send a text message to my wife's laptop. Her computer name isasus_laptop and mine is jack-pc. We're both on the home network. Not sure what other information is needed. Also not sure if the command is NET or NET SEND. Both seem to be viable....
  10. ACCESS DENIED - That's the basic message that will read on my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACCESS DENIED - That's the basic message that will read on my computer screen.: Lately, I get a message on my screen mostly in chrome sometimes 30% of the time I use Edge, & the following message shows up on my computer screen. *It is not exclusive just to Microsoft URL either. Any website can set off an Access Denied Message statement! Below is what it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Your build of Windows will expire on 07/05/2019. You should move to a new build as soon as possible.