Windows 10: Message received upon restart of computer - please help

Discus and support Message received upon restart of computer - please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get this message upon restart of computer: Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified file cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimRothgeb, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Message received upon restart of computer - please help

I get this message upon restart of computer:

Run DLL

There was a problem starting

C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

The specified file cannot be found

How do I resolve this issue?

:)

JimRothgeb, Oct 2, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 2, 2020
  3. When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Message received upon restart of computer - please help

Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" after System Startup on Windows 10

Hi.

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen before receiving the error message?
    • Are you able to boot to the desktop before the computer restarts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Gino Des, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Message received upon restart of computer - please help

1. Message received upon restart of computer - please help - Similar Threads - Message received upon

2. Received message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  3. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  4. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  5. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please help me please look at the message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  7. Please help me please look at the message

Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  8. Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help: This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the crash, the computer only restarts. I turned off the auto restart when the PC crashes and I still did not get a blue or error...
  9. Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program: Hello everyone! I have recently upgraded my computer to an AMD 5800x from an i7 7700k. As soon as I did that my Windows started black screening and restarting anytime I try to open a game or program. I already reinstalled windows and the issue persisted. If anyone has an idea...
  10. Please help with error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with error message: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vangsterxll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffp3wp/please_help_with_error_message/