Windows 10: Message saying partition is empty and not bootable?

Discus and support Message saying partition is empty and not bootable? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks , i ran Mbar as i do every once in a blue moon for peace of mind and a message popped up relating to my SSD, as you can see in the screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fredc, Aug 22, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Message saying partition is empty and not bootable?

Hi folks , i ran Mbar as i do every once in a blue moon for peace of mind and a message popped up relating to my SSD, as you can see in the screenshot , is this something to worry about ?

I have always used just one 240 GB SSD and it is also a boot device , i installed Win 10 clean and formatted then deleted just like i have always done to just one 240 gig empty partition and then clicked next .

:)

fredc, Aug 22, 2015
  2. john3220 Win User

Is Windows RE used in Windows 10?

Is the old 450 MB Recovery Partition empty or not? The Disk management software says it is.

john3220, Aug 22, 2015
  3. AsafErsoy Win User
    MBR partition does not allow Windows reinstalling from USB ISO

I have windows 10 64-bit installed on my HP DeskPro computer. Bios is UEFI, HDD partitions are MBR.

I tried to clean-reinstall it from USB ISO but I get a message saying that windows will only install on a GPT partition. What shall I do. I have no document to save. I have System on C: and three more empty partitions.

AsafErsoy, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Message saying partition is empty and not bootable?

1. Message saying partition is empty and not bootable? - Similar Threads - Message saying partition

2. recovery partition is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition is empty: hi, im using windows 11 homei have a empty recovery partition in disk management, as you can see the recovery partition is emptycan i still reset the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition-is-empty/4f1664d4-6026-49b0-a379-1ba221ccc864
  3. recovery partition is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery partition is empty: hi, im using windows 11 homei have a empty recovery partition in disk management, as you can see the recovery partition is emptycan i still reset the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition-is-empty/4f1664d4-6026-49b0-a379-1ba221ccc864
  4. Font folder says it's empty.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font folder says it's empty.: I'm trying to delete a font, but the when I got the CONTROL PANEL then FONTS, the folder is empty. I went to VIEW to unhide and still nothing. I went the Registry Editor and says it's in use. I bought a new copy of Microsoft Windows 10 and still the file is empty. Please...
  5. Empty Partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty Partitions: So this is likely going to be one of the strangest questions you'll see today but I'll try to keep everything as brief as possible. Alright first off, hi, I am someone who has been using and fixing computers for the better part of a decade now and in that time I have...
  6. Empty Partitions

Empty Partitions: So this is likely going to be one of the strangest questions you'll see today but I'll try to keep everything as brief as possible. Alright first off, hi, I am someone who has been using and fixing computers for the better part of a decade now and in that time I have...
  7. Empty Partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Partitions: So this is likely going to be one of the strangest questions you'll see today but I'll try to keep everything a brief as possible. Alright first off, hi, I am someone who has been using and fixing computers for the better part of a decade now and in that time I have...
  8. Empty Partition on C: drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty Partition on C: drive: Hello, a little while ago i tried to install a linux distribution on my Laptop. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to create a new primary partition because there were alredy four partitions. I wonder if i can delete a partition which is completely empty and does not have any...
  9. How to create from bootable CD the bootable partition?

How to create from bootable CD the bootable partition?: Hi! I have multi-OS computer and own one Live CD which boots at computer start if I select Boot from CDROM. I want to work without CD - make it like installed system. It is not problem of copying content of CD to harddisk partition, problem is for me to make it bootable....
  10. Install a bootable permanently in partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install a bootable permanently in partitions: Is there some way we can install a bootable software permanently, by partitioning the hard disk? If so, how to do it? The software in question here is the Kaspersky rescue to usb, which is a bootable anti virus os size around 400 mb. So my question is there some way i can...