Windows 10: Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

Discus and support Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever Windows 11 boots on my Surface Pro, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthias Wue, May 26, 2023.

1. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

Whenever Windows 11 boots on my Surface Pro, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc /scannowDISMRefreshing the Windows Installation from an ISO image. keeping apps and documentsThe message persists. A virus scan with a third party software yields no problems.Thx, Matthias

:)

Matthias Wue, May 26, 2023
  2. Rose Ter Win User

error message "vcruntime140.dll

Hi Arnold,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why you’re getting the error message "vcruntime140.dll."
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, May 26, 2023
  3. MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Please help to fix nothing has worked.

Hi,

It's really odd that half of your programs won't run because of the error message "MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". The
    .dll could be the culprit behind why the error message is showing up. However, let's try if these steps will make a difference:

• We're going to test it first with one of your programs. Uninstall one of the programs that is experiencing the issue.
    • Manually replace the DLL once done uninstalling the program.
    • Remove MSVCR120.dll from c:\Windows\System32\MSVCR120.dll.
    • Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
    • Restart your computer.
    Download C++ 2013 library on this link.

3. Install the program again that you've uninstalled using an

account or user profile that has Administrator rights and

Administrator privileges. You may also need to right-

click and Run the program As Administrator.

4. Once done installing the program, run it and see if the

issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 26, 2023
  4. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error. [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

1. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error. - Similar Threads - Message SecurityHealthSSO dll

2. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc /scannowDISM...
  3. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc /scannowDISM...
  4. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11 boots on my Surface Pro, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc...
  5. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  6. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  7. crypt32.dll error message

crypt32.dll error message: crypt32.dll error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crypt32dll-error-message/15293de4-cdb7-475c-afaa-3652eb21001f
  8. crypt32.dll error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crypt32.dll error message: crypt32.dll error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crypt32dll-error-message/15293de4-cdb7-475c-afaa-3652eb21001f
  9. RASAPI32.dll error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RASAPI32.dll error message: C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator of the software vendor for support. what should i do now to repair...
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397