Windows 10: Message showing up on my computer

Discus and support Message showing up on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a message in a blue box that says "Let's cross this one off your list. Windows is continuously improving and updates are a normal part of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Don#, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Don# Win User

Message showing up on my computer

I am getting a message in a blue box that says "Let's cross this one off your list. Windows is continuously improving and updates are a normal part of keeping it running it smoothly. The next update is ready for you so tell us when you'd like to restart your device to install it. Restart Now Pick a Time Remind me tomorrow"

The box won't go away. If I click on "remind me tomorrow" it will disappear, but come back in maybe a half hour. It looks like a scam to me, but I don't know. What should I do?

:)

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Message showing up on my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Entegy Win User
    phone connecting to zune but not showing up on computer

The phone won't show up in My Computer. On what step does the error message appear and what's the accompanying message?

Entegy, Jun 29, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

Samsung F1 Not Showing Up In My Computer

You need to format/partition it.

Go to Control Panel

Go to Administritive tools

Go to Computer Management

Got to Disk Management

Right click on disk and click create volume, then follow the steps *Smile Message showing up on my computer :)

alexp999, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Message showing up on my computer - Similar Threads - Message showing computer

2. An error message has shown up on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error message has shown up on my computer: I am still using Windows 7 and am getting a message McUICnt.exe-Entry Point Not FoundThe procedure entry point BCryptHash could not be located in the dynamic link library bcrypt.dll.The conputer is still usable but with glitches....
  3. An error message has shown up on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error message has shown up on my computer: I am still using Windows 7 and am getting a message McUICnt.exe-Entry Point Not FoundThe procedure entry point BCryptHash could not be located in the dynamic link library bcrypt.dll.The conputer is still usable but with glitches....
  4. Hibernation not showing up on my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation not showing up on my computer: I have tried to activate hibernation through control panel, command prompt and the regedit. It still does not show up as a valid option on my computer.The command line error was:C:\Windows\system32>powercfg.exe /hibernate on Hibernation failed with the following error: The...
  5. Hibernation not showing up on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernation not showing up on my computer: I have tried to activate hibernation through control panel, command prompt and the regedit. It still does not show up as a valid option on my computer.The command line error was:C:\Windows\system32>powercfg.exe /hibernate on Hibernation failed with the following error: The...
  6. Hibernation not showing up on my computer

7. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  8. This Pop-up error message show up

This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  9. DVD Drive not showing up on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drive not showing up on my computer.: I have an HP Notebook with Windows 10. I recently purchased a USB DVD drive just to watch movies on my laptop, as it does not have an internal DVD drive. When I plug it in, the drive itself responds: the light flashes and the disc spins, as one would expect, but I get...
  10. My computer wont show up as a computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer wont show up as a computer on my network: I have a windows 10 gateway pc and a windows10 hp desktop, the gateway is a little older but it still is on windows 10. My hp is pretty new and theres some files I need off of my gateway but on the network it only comes up as a media device, so I cant get my files. The...