Windows 10: Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

Discus and support Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-17... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jls9, Jun 1, 2019.

1. jls9 Win User

Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-1759b60ceed2&browser=Firefox&browserversion=Firefox%2067&city=Amersham&os=Windows&osv=Windows%2010&model=Desktop&td=tracking.marketing&ua=Mozilla%2F5.0%20%28Windows%20NT%2010.0%3B%20WOW64%3B%20rv%3A67.0%29%20Gecko%2F20100101%20Firefox%2F67.0&language=en&connection=XDSL&isp=British%20Telecommunications%20Plc&carrier=&country=GB&cep=WS4PVWuXXLfcVM3fGc8XSuNirF3pnyc2DfP-SAsg6geXAZFxZVW27rtejVUVaYTr35S4SdrpvVDFh1fZwn5nmFQfDUDXSo4GuV6RoKCNGI6nlGxTPedO3OeDOi6lbCqzB2UejvFnx48OFVH6zV4ZUtL-yXLa4cpSYXtGzvU6rj8MLMkCx4PKqwzPVRnPE1ZTIZC8ppHOVSYZoFubL6fnQQXefcfDQj-n1W_ldc5Nz8d18WlP7NpwEJrTc00tgTBa&partner_id=2006&pid=2006-e937f67z&payout=%5B%5Bamount%5D%5D&clickid=6697595078292013105

Saying I had 3 viruses but my AV software has not detected anything. Currently running a full scan but this will take a while. Message only displayed when i am connected to Microsoft Mahjong.

:)

jls9, Jun 1, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 1, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

1. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine? - Similar Threads - Message suposedly Microsoft

2. Is this genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this genuine: Can someone with appropriate knowledge (i.e. not an opinion) please advise whether or not this obtains a genuine Microsoft key and that it will not be one sold as OEM, education, etc sold outside the terms of Microsoft's licencing....
  3. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  4. Microsoft email received - is it genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft email received - is it genuine?: I have received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - subject 'Your computer's security is our priority', it contains links but Microsoft say in their policy that they will not send emails with links? Is this email genuine, it looks it? How does one...
  5. Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot

Computer lock message from Microsoft chatbot: Anyone getting this today?? I can't figure out which Microsoft Support # to call about this - please help! "Important security message. Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity...
  6. Genuine Windows

Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"
  7. Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?: I have crashed my PC so I have downloaded Media Creation tool 1803 online. How do I know that the one I have downloaded online is genuine and really came from Microsoft. I click windows logo +R and it gave me this: Version 1803 OS Build 17134.376. Is this version came from...
  8. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...
  9. From Genuine Key to Generic Key. Why Microsoft?

From Genuine Key to Generic Key. Why Microsoft?: Hello Ten Forums I have a genuine key for windows 8.1 Pro But, after upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Microsoft is used with me generic key for upgrade Key : VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T Is this normal? 12885
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...