Windows 10: Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

Discus and support Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-17... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jls9, Jun 1, 2019.

1. jls9 Win User

Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-1759b60ceed2&browser=Firefox&browserversion=Firefox%2067&city=Amersham&os=Windows&osv=Windows%2010&model=Desktop&td=tracking.marketing&ua=Mozilla%2F5.0%20%28Windows%20NT%2010.0%3B%20WOW64%3B%20rv%3A67.0%29%20Gecko%2F20100101%20Firefox%2F67.0&language=en&connection=XDSL&isp=British%20Telecommunications%20Plc&carrier=&country=GB&cep=WS4PVWuXXLfcVM3fGc8XSuNirF3pnyc2DfP-SAsg6geXAZFxZVW27rtejVUVaYTr35S4SdrpvVDFh1fZwn5nmFQfDUDXSo4GuV6RoKCNGI6nlGxTPedO3OeDOi6lbCqzB2UejvFnx48OFVH6zV4ZUtL-yXLa4cpSYXtGzvU6rj8MLMkCx4PKqwzPVRnPE1ZTIZC8ppHOVSYZoFubL6fnQQXefcfDQj-n1W_ldc5Nz8d18WlP7NpwEJrTc00tgTBa&partner_id=2006&pid=2006-e937f67z&payout=%5B%5Bamount%5D%5D&clickid=6697595078292013105

Saying I had 3 viruses but my AV software has not detected anything. Currently running a full scan but this will take a while. Message only displayed when i am connected to Microsoft Mahjong.

:)

jls9, Jun 1, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 1, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

1. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine? - Similar Threads - Message suposedly Microsoft

2. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  3. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  4. Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?: I am receiving calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying that my PC has been compromised by hackers. I have been scammed before like that so I decline to continue with the call. They then tell me that, because I will not continue with the call, my Microsoft licence will be...
  5. Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…

Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…: Hi,I found a message on my Junk Email folder from Microsoft:From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:58 AMTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Genuine emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine emails from Microsoft: After problems with re-activating my Windows 10I was helped by online agent who remotely connected and sent an email from the following address.....is it genuine?pidplusprodadmin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>...
  7. Message from Microsoft

Message from Microsoft: I received a message on my computer that says it is from Microsoft. It said that it has stopped an unauthorized address trying to send a virus to ny computer and that I should call Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out messages like tha?t...
  8. Message from Microsoft

Message from Microsoft: I received a message on my computer from Microsoft, saying that it was stopping a virus from hitting my computer. It also gave a number and said for me to call them. Does Microsot send out messages like this?...
  9. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...