Windows 10: Message that my computer is infected with a virus

Discus and support Message that my computer is infected with a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Twice today I'm getting a browser screen that appears to be from Microsoft that reads that my computer is infected with 3 viruses and telling me that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ErmaReutzel, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Message that my computer is infected with a virus

Twice today I'm getting a browser screen that appears to be from Microsoft that reads that my computer is infected with 3 viruses and telling me that I have to press the OK button to start the repair process. I ran Windows Defender and the scan reported no problems found on my computer. The URL that shows on my browser starts as "http://www.microsoft.com-maintain-pc.live/tonic2/?ip=71.60.238.204&city=Pittsburgh&os=Windows 10&model=Desktop&td=tracking.marketing&zn=2006" etc. I have a feeling that this is not a valid message from Microsoft and that there;s nothing wrong with my computer and I shouldn'r press the OK button but I would like some confirmation before I ignore this message.

:)

ErmaReutzel, Apr 27, 2019
  2. yuki2012 Win User

PC Infected with Virus

My computer have been infected with Virus, too...
    so upset

yuki2012, Apr 27, 2019
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Message that my computer is infected with a virus

Computer Virus Infects U.S Drones

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose.

Read more at WIRED

Kreij, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Message that my computer is infected with a virus

1. Message that my computer is infected with a virus - Similar Threads - Message computer infected

2. derp virus infected my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    derp virus infected my pc: hi, I have got infected my pc with derp virus and who can i decrypt my file with windows antivirus. Imran https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/derp-virus-infected-my-pc/47779a84-4c60-433d-8f6f-e00ca242eec5"
  3. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  4. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  5. Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?: Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered my Microsoft Account panel "https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl" I noticed an attention mark on the URL bar when a...
  6. Infected by a virus mshta.exe

Infected by a virus mshta.exe: How do I get rid of this.My AV program keeps on blocking this file but can ot delete it ,what do I do now.I tried to run Window defender program but no luck ,perhaps I did it wrong.?...
  7. Rundll.32, Is my computer infected by a virus?

Rundll.32, Is my computer infected by a virus?: I am using Windows 10. When I am Ejecting(safely removing) a pendrive or SD card adaptor and notification is coming on right bottom corner mentioning "Windows host process (Rundll32) as shown in image. As far as I remember, this line was not coming before. Is my computer...
  8. Virus Infection Notice

Virus Infection Notice: Turned on PC, got annoying Microsoft Virus Infection Notice, (from support.windows.com), saying I needed to call 844-713-3458 w/in the next 5 minutes or my computer could suffer grave damage. I know this is a hoax. Just thought you ought to know. I solved it by shutting...
  9. Infected by mail.ru virus

Infected by mail.ru virus: Hi, 2 days ago I ran a infected Russian .exe file to download a intro template from "Frogges" Youtube channel with mediadisk.net website. But with that I downloaded some unwanted programs to my computer. The virus opens an advertising tab on my Google Chrome half-hourly....
  10. Backdoor virus infected

Backdoor virus infected: Can I launch a police report if I know who are installing backdoor virus into my computer system? Many thanks. 50968

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows computer infected message