Windows 10: Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months.

Discus and support Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just bought my HP laptop about 30+ days ago and it came with a 1 yr Mcafee live safe subscription. Now it keeps sending me messages that my pc is at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BGME-ILB19, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months.

I just bought my HP laptop about 30+ days ago and it came with a 1 yr Mcafee live safe subscription. Now it keeps sending me messages that my pc is at risk because my protection expired yesterday?

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: Office 365 Home with McAfee live safe subscribtion

:)

BGME-ILB19, Mar 30, 2019
  2. D_future Win User

After uninstalling McAfee, McAfee Service Controller and McAfee Validation Trust Protection Services are still running in 'Services'

Hello Sumit,

Thanks a lot for the response, and YES, the McAfee Removal Tool (MCPR.exe) worked!

In fact, McAfee provided me another tool - MFERemoval100.exe and this one requires several steps with switches for every component. I didn't have to do it with the one you provided.

I removed other McAfee registry entries manually after this step. Checked, all good!

Wish you great days ahead!

D_future, Mar 30, 2019
  3. McAfee is not responding

Its running well but sudden stop. Says mcafee has expired but its 11 month to expire, i just bought it in this week

SAJIB AL MASUD, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months.

McAfee total protection

I brought a new laptop from Pc World/Currys it was installed with windows 8. When i got home and loaded McAfee total protection 2013 it was working now that windows has updated to windows 10 i keep getting the message that windows does not support McAfee
    total protection 2013 so i can't update or use McAfee. Is there any way i can get this downloaded so i can have protection when online.

GARYKEMP12, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months.

1. Message that my McAfee protection expired. It should be good for another 11 months. - Similar Threads - Message McAfee protection

2. Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...: Windows Virus & Threat Protection, under Protection Updates, states, "Your subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon".McAfee from AT&T states: "Your McAfee subscription ends in 179389 days".I guess the difference may be the interpretation of the word, "soon". I figure...
  3. Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...: Windows Virus & Threat Protection, under Protection Updates, states, "Your subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon".McAfee from AT&T states: "Your McAfee subscription ends in 179389 days".I guess the difference may be the interpretation of the word, "soon". I figure...
  4. McAfee Subscription has expired

McAfee Subscription has expired: My computer came with a temporary subscription to McAfee anti-virus. After my trial expired I used the program found on McAfee's website to uninstall this program. Despite this, I consistently get a windows pop up that says "McAfee subscription has expired" then instructs me...
  5. Is mcafee a good antivirus?

Is mcafee a good antivirus?: I bought it an year ago but now it's not working too well and i was wondering if i should renew my subscription or just buy something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-mcafee-a-good-antivirus/b3232e31-4931-4ed7-a6c0-205508421fdb
  6. McAfee has been expired

McAfee has been expired: My McAfee has expired on my new 365 windows. I'm wanting to know if I can download My free McAfee from my internet provide and not lose my Microsoft 365 security? [Original Title: security]...
  7. McAfee Subscription Expired

McAfee Subscription Expired: I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription has expired. What do I do.. [Original Title: McAfee]...
  8. McAfee and Norton Expired? Not Installed

McAfee and Norton Expired? Not Installed: Hey all, my wife started getting two error messages last night. McAfee and Norton say that they are both expired and need to be renewed. She does not have either one of those programs installed. Strictly MS antivirus and Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes and AV show her system...
  9. McAfee protection

McAfee protection: My question is; do I need McAfee to protect my computer or can Windows Defender handle it? If so how do I shut McAfee down?...
  10. McAfee has expired

McAfee has expired: I let McAfee expire, and I removed it. But Windows Defender still says "McAfee VirusScan is installed as an antivirus provider." How is McAfee still involved, since my McAfee subscription has expired?...