Windows 10: Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer

Discus and support Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am informed that I need to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my new hp computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by stjohn2, Jun 11, 2019.

1. stjohn2 Win User

Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer

I am informed that I need to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my new hp computer

:)

stjohn2, Jun 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro activation

Hello all,

I have recently purchased Surface pro 4, but my system throws an activation message informing to activate the windows 10 pro. On attempt to activate my system is displaying another error message informing that system does not have valid digital licence.

My question is ,on purchasing a new device is windows 10 pro will be pre-activated and installed ?

Also suggest me some solution to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

pranavbalachandran, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer

Purchased Windows 10 Pro. 64 bit

You will need to purchase an additional Windows 10 Pro license (product key) for the other computer. You could purchase a Pro Pack upgrade if the other computer is already running Windows 10 Home for $99.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Go to store.

Follow the on screen instructions, your computer will be upgraded with 5 to 10 minutes.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer

1. Message to activate my windows 10 pro 64 that I purchased with my computer - Similar Threads - Message activate pro

2. Need to activate my windows 10 pro N? where to purchase it ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to activate my windows 10 pro N? where to purchase it ?: i need to active my windows 10 pro N edition ? how to purchase key there is any Microsoft official website to purchase original product key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro-n-where-to/db7c335e-8bf4-43e7-81a9-5e48b1ceb2bc
  3. Need to activate my windows 10 pro N? where to purchase it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate my windows 10 pro N? where to purchase it ?: i need to active my windows 10 pro N edition ? how to purchase key there is any Microsoft official website to purchase original product key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro-n-where-to/db7c335e-8bf4-43e7-81a9-5e48b1ceb2bc
  4. Need to activate my windows 10 pro N? where to purchase it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  6. I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro: I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro for a reason I can't understand. would you help me ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer-windows-10-pro/dd01bada-9343-42fb-b3d1-e043fc6014c0"
  7. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License: I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have...
  8. i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit

i cant window 10 pro activation 64 bit: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-window-10-pro-activation-64-bit/fd6c862c-ba52-4bd4-86cb-ebcdb5c918e6"
  9. Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro: Hello: Back in 2017, I upgraded my system to windows 10 Pro from windows home. Things worked great til Hard drive died. Can reinstall windows but I need the activation code from when I purchased the upgrade. I have the transaction code and the method of payment. How...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...