Windows 10: Message to "fix account" every day.

Discus and support Message to "fix account" every day. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On sign-in I am getting a bar across the top of the screen that says "My account is out of date" and I can "Fix my account" or "Dismiss". When I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KarenFrisco, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Message to "fix account" every day.

On sign-in I am getting a bar across the top of the screen that says "My account is out of date" and I can "Fix my account" or "Dismiss". When I choose "Fix my account" it asks for my PIN. When I enter that, the error message goes away, but it comes back every day.

:)

KarenFrisco, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Message to "fix account" every day.

"Messaging isn't working for your account"

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue on both console and website?
    • What is the exact error message you are getting?

Removing and re-adding profile on your console can fix issues on an Xbox Live account. We suggest that you follow the steps on the links below:

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Message to "fix account" every day.

1. Message to "fix account" every day. - Similar Threads - Message fix account

2. Microsoft Account Password has to be reset EVERY day.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Password has to be reset EVERY day.: Every day the box pops up and says I need to log in to Microsoft Account for security. Every day I enter my credentials, except EVERY day it says my password is no good, so I have to reset my password EVERY day. This is time consuming, not to mention ridiculous. I have tried...
  3. Fix Account Message in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Account Message in Mail App: I use Windows 10 with Version 1909 on a PC Suddenly, a couple of days ago, when I opened Mail, I got a notification that my settings were out of date. I clicked Fix Account. The screen showed the address of one of my two email accounts and asked for the password. I...
  4. Fix your account message

Fix your account message: Several times a day I get a Need to Fix your account message that requires my user name and password which when I provide it I am told the problem is fixed. And then it happens again. I must use my passwords for all apps even if I checked the "save password" box. What can...
  5. BSOD Every Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  6. Message to fix account problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message to fix account problem: I have been trying to ignore this problem for a very long time now - probably years. I get a message, daily, that there is an account problem and I need to fix it. I eventually cave in and try to fix it. I am told to change my password, which I do. I get a confirmation...
  7. Fix my gmail account message

Fix my gmail account message: Microsoft says my gmail account needs to be fixed and when i sign into microsoft and click on fix my gmail account it asks me to enter my password but i find that the logo of windows that appears on the top doesnt look like genuine windows logo as the squares are missing and...
  8. How can i stop a message coming up every day saying that my account needs fixing

How can i stop a message coming up every day saying that my account needs fixing: How can i stop a message coming up every day saying that my account needs fixing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-a-message-coming-up-every-day/aa9f9547-c36f-499c-8382-606ceae22713
  9. My account gets blocked every day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account gets blocked every day: I have a problem, My Microsoft account get every day blocked and i cant use my phone Number anymore, support cant help me... Password already changed a few times. I cant find a Topic for that so i post it here....
  10. email account "fix" message.

email account "fix" message.: How do I fix my email accounts. When I click the fix button, it just goes on and on forever. I am up to day with my Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/email-account-fix-message/d879a6c8-7bb8-4f71-9332-a6a863881b07"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account needs fixing every day