Windows 10: message to renew my office 365 subscription

Discus and support message to renew my office 365 subscription in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolynDavis6, Apr 10, 2019.

1. message to renew my office 365 subscription

I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired.

:)

CarolynDavis6, Apr 10, 2019

2. Renew Office 365 Home

I renewed my Office 365 Home today. I brought a new laptop and the subscription ended today. It is not letting me get in.

MarciaGauthier, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Office 365 Home Subscription

Check your renewal status

Go to your Services & subscriptions page.

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=offi...

If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Office 365 subscription.

Review the details for your Office 365 subscription..

If you see Renews on [date], then your subscription is set up to automatically renew on that date, unless you turn automatic renewal off or cancel it beforehand.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-a...

The Renews on date will be just above either a Turn off auto-renew or a Renew link.

The Next charge info shows you when you’ll be charged next, and for how much.

If you see Expires on [date], then your subscription will expire on that date, unless you renew.

Date that this subscription will expire.

Note: For help understanding renewal and billing dates for Microsoft subscriptions, see the "Billing cycles and schedules" section under "Manage my subscriptions" on the Billing help page.

message to renew my office 365 subscription 96468969-a081-4010-8d34-ece1cc31276a?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Apr 10, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

message to renew my office 365 subscription

How do I renew suscription to office 365

Hi Peter,

Go to Office.com/renew.

Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365

Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

message to renew my office 365 subscription

1. message to renew my office 365 subscription - Similar Threads - message renew office

2. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  3. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  4. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message: I'm getting these rather irritating messages on my laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Problem is, if I click on "Go to my account" or "Fix", it doesn't tell me anythings useful. Background: I've just retired as an IT trainer, so I cancelled my Office 365 subscription. I did...
  6. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  7. Renewed my Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewed my Office 365: Good Afternoon: I require your assistance as I renewed my Office 365 late April and the yearly charge was billed to my credit card in the amount of $123.17. I received acknowledgment from Microsoft providing my 2020 renewal date. Today I was going to use Excel and it...
  8. renewal of office 365

renewal of office 365: hi, I have just paid for renewal on office 365. I was promised an email with instructions regarding activation. There is no email. I am checking the email linked to the account. currently going round in circles thanks...
  9. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c
  10. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...