Windows 10: message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

Discus and support message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why does this keep popping up? issue started this morning and I cannot uininstall Game Bar from app management, I have killed the processes and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Morpheus77A, Nov 6, 2020.

1. message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

Why does this keep popping up? issue started this morning and I cannot uininstall Game Bar from app management, I have killed the processes and it returns, and resetting the app has not resolved the issue. I have even ran some commands to remove game bar in powershell. Can i stop these messages for good until MS server issues are fixed?

thanks in advance.

:)

Morpheus77A, Nov 6, 2020

2. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

After updating my computer to the most recent optional Cumulative update, I have found that Xbox Game Bar does not load anymore and instead reads the error, "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store
    and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" upon either trying to access it through the microsoft store or through the Win-G shortcut. I've tried everything I could find online but to no avail.

raginggorillaz, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Getting the error message of Xbox Game Bar Code 0x803F8001 when starting up games?

I have been starting up the games and whenever I start up Microsoft Store and launch Xbox Game Bar and start up games I get an error message saying...

"Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

I have tried Repairing and Resetting the Xbox Game Bar and Microsoft Store from the settings menu but no luck and is there a reason what is causing it and would you help me to know how to fix it?

JonathanMcEvoy_830, Nov 6, 2020
  4. John DeV Win User

message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hello JustAPlayer,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. What is your current windows version and edition? Press Start then
    search Settings, select System then About.

I saw some community members already reporting the same problem with the same error code. Looks like something is wrong with the app itself.

Update Xbox Game Bar app

Open Microsoft Store then Click 3 dots

Select Download and Updates >

Update Xbox Game Bar or click Get Updates

3. Repair Xbox Game Bar

Go to Settings and selecting "Apps and Features". Find "Xbox Game Bar" in the Apps & features list and select it. The "Advanced options" button should appear - click it. You will see the "Repair" button. If it doesn't work, Kindly click the Reset.

4. Uninstall Xbox Game Bar

Press Windows key + X

Click and Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator

Copy paste the command below then press Enter

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* | remove-appxpackage

Proceed to reinstall Xbox Game Bar

4. Go to Microsoft Store then Download again Xbox Game Bar

or copy paste the command below then press Enter

Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your PC

If it didn't work, Kindly report this issue using the Feedback Hub App. The more users will report this the faster the issue will be resolve.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

1. message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are... - Similar Threads - message Xbox Game

2. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  5. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: PLA HELP I cant get my xbox game bar : I tried resetting the store used a different account and reset the game bar but still did not get it Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code,...
  8. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: After updating my computer to the most recent optional Cumulative update, I have found that Xbox Game Bar does not load anymore and instead reads the error, "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  9. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: I don't have an Xbox I don't download/play any game from the store I don't use the Xbox game bar this notice just shows randomly not while I playing games even when I'm doing nothing. I'm using a desktop with Win10 and only recent few days start to experience this...
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...