Windows 10: message

Discus and support message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install a new app after my latest update, I received a message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link". I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShelleyWilson1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. message

When trying to install a new app after my latest update, I received a message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link". I am unable to figure out how to repair this. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ShelleyWilson1, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 10, 2020
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Jun 10, 2020
  4. message

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. message - Similar Threads - message

2. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  3. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  4. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  5. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  6. Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...: This keeps coming up on my tower PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-all-of-a-sudden-do-i-keep-getting-this-message/f7dd5bf5-4d30-49b8-8948-37a8446f4c92
  7. Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...

Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...: This keeps coming up on my tower PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-all-of-a-sudden-do-i-keep-getting-this-message/f7dd5bf5-4d30-49b8-8948-37a8446f4c92
  8. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  9. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  10. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...