Windows 10: Messages do not line wrap at page margins

Discus and support Messages do not line wrap at page margins in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When you compose or read a message in Microsoft Mail, the text does not wrap according to the page margins that you set. The same occurs when you zoom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CristinaF83, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Messages do not line wrap at page margins

When you compose or read a message in Microsoft Mail, the text does not wrap according to the page margins that you set. The same occurs when you zoom in. Using the scroll bar at the bottom of the message is not efficient. Is there a workaround for this?

[Original subject: Windows Live Mail - Messages do not line wrap at page margins]

:)

CristinaF83, Jan 24, 2019

2. Messages do not line wrap at page margins

When you compose or read a message in Microsoft Mail, the text does not wrap according to the page margins that you set. The same occurs when you zoom in. Using the scroll bar at the bottom of the message is not efficient.
    Is there a workaround for this?

[Original subject: Windows Live Mail - Messages do not line wrap at page margins]

CristinaF83, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Line folding/word wrap in IE-Mobile

It's frustrating that the answer to so many questions on these forums is to side-step the question and insinuate that "your problem is not really a problem". It is a problem. Perhaps you have good enough eyesight to read web pages when you zoom out far
    enough to display an entire line of text. Mine is not, and I'm not alone.

I have the same problem with my windows phone. On my previous HTC phone, blocks of text on many websites would wrap to fill in the viewing area on my phone. If I zoomed in, the browser would re-format to wrap the lines accordingly. It was a very nice experience.

My windows phone does not do this. I find it ironic that in order to read this thread on my phone I had to view the window in landscape and still scroll the window left and right to read each line. It was very annoying. When I tried to sign in to reply
    to the post, my windows phone screen goes completely white and I simply cannot sign in. I finally gave up and went to fetch the laptop.

If the IE browser in my windows phone won't wrap lines, is there a way to use a different browser in my windows phone? And/or is there a way to compel IE to wrap lines? Can this be fixed in a future release.

JeffOnWire, Dec 16, 2019
  4. JimLane1 Win User

Messages do not line wrap at page margins

Notepad margins

How do I reset margins in note pad? As of now, the text hugs the edge of the window. I use word wrap. I've tried page setup with no luck. I have the latest Windows 10 with updates.

JimLane1, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Messages do not line wrap at page margins

1. Messages do not line wrap at page margins - Similar Threads - Messages line wrap

2. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  3. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  4. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i remove a vertical green line bisecting any page about two inches from right margin

how do i remove a vertical green line bisecting any page about two inches from right margin: how do I remove a vertical green line bisecting a web page about two inches from right margin in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-vertical-green-line-bisecting/7645efda-d01e-4927-bd12-e0604d8be328
  6. Margins

Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  7. Wrapping Mouse

Wrapping Mouse: I'm running Window 10. I am looking for information on how to wrap my mouse around my desktop. I want my mouse cursor to go 360. Can it be done without download some app from some unknown web site???...
  8. File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased: [ATTACH] I don't know when it happend but not only file explorer, taskbar also has weird larger than normal spacing [ATTACH] How can i solve this problem?...
  9. Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane: The original post was raised five years ago on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-wrap-in-windows-10-mail-reading-pane/8d4be53b-8348-4184-85cc-341470e4de26. That post has been locked but this email issue is still not resolved. As such, I am copied...
  10. Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...

Users found this page by searching for:

1.  Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening

2. dows live mail word wrap half a page

3. tsl security windows 10

4. I get this message when I try and sign in to Onedrive Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.