Windows 10: messaging app

Discus and support messaging app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how does the messaging app work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/messaging-app/2b71b450-5939-477f-bb95-ab3693483060" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SudiptaSaha3, Oct 5, 2018.

1. messaging app

how does the messaging app work?

:)

SudiptaSaha3, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. messaging app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

messaging app

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

messaging app

1. messaging app - Similar Threads - messaging app

2. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  3. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  4. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  5. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  6. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  7. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  8. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  9. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  10. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on windows 10 Xbox app I keep getting this - Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations.