Windows 10: MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

Discus and support MESSAGING SERVICE b109c in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi ! This is Yelikal from Ethiopia. When i start the messaginservice b109c it shows this error. " Windows could not start the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YelikalDereje, Apr 1, 2021.

1. MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

Hi ! This is Yelikal from Ethiopia.

When i start the messaginservice b109c it shows this error.

" Windows could not start the MessagingService_b109c service on Local Computer.

Error 21: The device is not ready.

:)

YelikalDereje, Apr 1, 2021

2. Service Messages

You should be able to find your Service Message Inbox listed under Services on the main menu

chillysnow---01, Apr 1, 2021
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 1, 2021
  4. MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

1. MESSAGING SERVICE b109c - Similar Threads - MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

2. No service Message on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No service Message on windows 10: I have laptop dell e6420, i have added an adaptor with sim slot and 4g module but when i try to start it , "No Service" appears as a message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-service-message-on-windows-10/13bf9be3-c58f-4575-8013-d263a2972cf5
  3. No service Message on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No service Message on windows 10: I have laptop dell e6420, i have added an adaptor with sim slot and 4g module but when i try to start it , "No Service" appears as a message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-service-message-on-windows-10/13bf9be3-c58f-4575-8013-d263a2972cf5
  4. No service Message on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. iphlpsvc service error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    iphlpsvc service error message: I received this error message in event viewer. What does it mean?The iphlpsvc service depends on the WinHttpAutoProxySvc service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...
  6. No updates available despite message that service will expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates available despite message that service will expire: Windows 10 version 1909 Hi, recently (few days) I receive a notification, in the notification area, my license will soon expire and that I need to update. TWo days ago that started and only a security update was available. Just now I received a second message/warning, but...
  7. Audio service is not running message

Audio service is not running message: What does this mean I can play sounds but the speaker on the task bar has a red X next to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-service-is-not-running-message/7e1e10a5-8aed-4deb-b6f8-7baf2a0de6e6
  8. Windows messaging service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows messaging service: Good day. I am a technitican working for a small IT company. Our automated system alerts us when a service is stopped. On a few diffrent computers I have gotten this message from our monitor: The service MessagingService_72a203c is Stopped. The service...
  9. BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt

BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt: having problems with installing programs and updates are slim to none on Windows. My troubleshooter gave me this info and need to know how to fix it.....
  10. Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries STATUS Active We have identified an incident affecting our services and are actively looking into it. Update time: March 25, 2019, 11:28 AM by Brooke Start time: March 25, 2019, 2:30 AM Affected...