Windows 10: MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ?

Discus and support MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i try to start that service it doesn't start..why ?? The file are intact because i have restore my pc right now, and i have tried sfc /scannow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max++, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Max++ Win User

MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ?

When i try to start that service it doesn't start..why ??

The file are intact because i have restore my pc right now, and i have tried sfc /scannow.

HELP PLEASEE

:)

Max++, Sep 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2019
  3. MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Sep 4, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. MessagingService doesn't start and returned error 21...how i can fix it ? - Similar Threads - MessagingService doesn't start

2. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this error?: I have tracked this down in the Event Viewer:Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.WindowsStore_22301.1401.6.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppX4kxf8bgxe19qh7h05n9rr6zdjvxf6pw2.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  3. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this error?: I have tracked this down in the Event Viewer:Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.WindowsStore_22301.1401.6.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppX4kxf8bgxe19qh7h05n9rr6zdjvxf6pw2.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  4. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can i fix an ext.dll error?

How can i fix an ext.dll error?: When i try to start my pc it boots but then it goes to a black screen and it shows me that ext.dll is missing and i can't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-an-extdll-error/b7a64254-6cc7-4e68-9618-fb36ba027b85
  6. how can I fix this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I fix this error: today when I was playing my game on my computer it suddenly crashed and had the blue screen error but it looked like contrast mode was on and the error code is kernal_data_impage_errorand when it finished I logged in and the screen was black with only the task bar the screen...
  7. how can I fix this error

how can I fix this error: today when I was playing my game on my computer it suddenly crashed and had the blue screen error but it looked like contrast mode was on and the error code is kernal_data_impage_errorand when it finished I logged in and the screen was black with only the task bar the screen...
  8. how can I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How can I fix this error on settings Icon in start/cortana search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this error on settings Icon in start/cortana search?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/5zo7ur2iyth51.jpg?width=984&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=26790cac2acc7bf218fd274a6827e88126414346 submitted by /u/Hialus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icac7x/how_can_i_fix_this_error_on_settings_icon_in/
  10. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix this error?: exception einouterror in module vtcworld.exe at 00792615. invalid file name-%s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-error/f2d20db7-7a77-4ae6-a50d-72c496f64872

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messagingservice windows 10

2. messagingservice start

3. windows cannot start the messagingservice

4. messagingservice_ windows 10