Windows 10: messanging app for intranet

Discus and support messanging app for intranet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any messaging app you can suggest me to use on intranet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Erh_790, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Erh_790 Win User

messanging app for intranet

Any messaging app you can suggest me to use on intranet?

:)

Erh_790, Mar 26, 2020
  2. sid_1 Win User

messanging app

hi

is there any app for messanging via internet if other dont have same app in own mobile.

messanging like normally

thanks

sid_1, Mar 26, 2020
  3. intranet error on nokia e5

same problem with my E-Five that i bought yesterday....

The "Intranet"[Menu->Office->Intranet] refuses to start after 3 times usage, any suggestion to fix this ? , thanks....messanging app for intranet :)

Anti_HeadAche, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Renata N' Win User

WP8 can't access intranet websites

Hello Markythemark82,

Thank you for posting on forum.

I guess we can conclude that intranet web pages in most of the cases cannot be accessed through Windows phone.

If you would like it to be possible please post a suggestion or vote for it at Windows phone Suggestion box forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Another way to solve the issue would be contacting intranet administrator and ask about requirements and settings that are needed to connect to particular intranet pages.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Renata

Renata N', Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. messanging app for intranet - Similar Threads - messanging app intranet

2. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  3. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  4. Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger: Hello Support, From latest Windows and driver updates we are currently experiencing sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger. It is probably caused by the Realtek Audio driver. There is 3-5 second audio delay as those apps are used for trading this is...
  5. facebook messanger for kids

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    facebook messanger for kids: How can I download facebook messanger for kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messanger-for-kids/9d91c576-1526-43a3-8cc6-69bd02b47fcf
  6. File sharing problem in the Intranet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing problem in the Intranet: We have a shared folder in the Intranet. And most of us can access it without any problem. But some of the people just can't access it. The run \\10.*.*.* in Run and there comes the error message. Seems it's trying to find the link on local PC. [ATTACH] And I also tried...
  7. Messanger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messanger: Facebook messenger when I tried to make a call Microphone permissions In your device setting, make sure messenger is aloud to use your microphone My microphone is on for app setting of messenger and Facebook but still keeps giving me same message. Also now I am having...
  8. Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet: Hey, Short summary of what i am trying to do: To get access to my data on the univerity network i have to connect to the intranet via VPN. I have a servername, my username and password. At first i tried to connect with the recommended (by the uni) client "Aruba Virtual...
  9. Network and Intranet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Network and Intranet: I am connected to a private network. When I view the available networks to connect to there is a Xfinity network in the list that has an ! point on it and does not list a secured or not and if I click on it I get a warning that it is not a secured network. Is this my wifi...
  10. Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge: please refer the attached screen where the same website is aligned properly in internet explorer but not in Microsoft edge. As we want to move to Microsoft edge, please provide solution. Microsoft edge Internet explorer...