Windows 10: messenger app camera turns off automatically

Discus and support messenger app camera turns off automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using messenger app on windows 10 and when during the call when i click else where on the windows screen camera turns off automatically and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by golyoku65261, Jul 16, 2019.

1. messenger app camera turns off automatically

I am using messenger app on windows 10 and when during the call when i click else where on the windows screen camera turns off automatically and when i click on messenger it comes back on and is there any way to keep camera on all times as it very annoying when you try to do other things. i am using a hp pavilion laptop 15 cs0xxx.

Thank you in advance

:)

golyoku65261, Jul 16, 2019

2. messenger app camera turns off automatically

I am using messenger app on windows 10 and when during the call when i click else where on the windows screen camera turns off automatically and when i click on messenger it comes back on and is there any way to keep camera on all times as it very annoying
    when you try to do other things. i am using a hp pavilion laptop 15 cs0xxx.

Thank you in advance

golyoku65261, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Jul 17, 2019
  4. messenger app camera turns off automatically

Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

messenger app camera turns off automatically

1. messenger app camera turns off automatically - Similar Threads - messenger app camera

2. Why my camera is not working on messenger or the camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my camera is not working on messenger or the camera app: I already fix my laptop this january on acer then it happened again and I think the realtek is the one who has a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-camera-is-not-working-on-messenger-or-the/c844d635-126c-4d51-bf43-49f67e53475a
  3. Why my camera is not working on messenger or the camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my camera is not working on messenger or the camera app: I already fix my laptop this january on acer then it happened again and I think the realtek is the one who has a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-camera-is-not-working-on-messenger-or-the/c844d635-126c-4d51-bf43-49f67e53475a
  4. Why my camera is not working on messenger or the camera app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turning off: Hi,Does anybody know how to stop my camera from turning off when it cannot detect a face. I was on video call with a friend and whilst sitting in a dark room my camera would turn off. How do I stop this as it’s very annoying....
  6. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera turning off: Hi,Does anybody know how to stop my camera from turning off when it cannot detect a face. I was on video call with a friend and whilst sitting in a dark room my camera would turn off. How do I stop this as it’s very annoying....
  7. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can turn off spellcheck in some apps (Skype and Facebook Messenger)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can turn off spellcheck in some apps (Skype and Facebook Messenger): I've tried all found methods to get rid of spellchecker, but none of them work *Sad Spellcheck is highlighting all the words that I'm typing in Skype and Facebook messenger apps. So far I've tried these things that I've googled for the last 5 hours: 1. Devices - Typing -...
  9. Can turn off spellcheck on some apps Skype and Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can turn off spellcheck on some apps Skype and Facebook Messenger: I've tried all found methods to get rid of spellchecker, but none of them work : Spellcheck is highlighting all the words that I'm typing in Skype and Facebook messenger apps. So far I've tried these things that I've googled for the last 5 hours: 1. Devices - Typing -...
  10. camera in messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera in messenger: when i click on the camera icon in messenger it says make sure your camera is not already in use by another app......how can i fix this please was working fine earlier as i did post some pics in messenger now every time i try i get the above message please help ty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my camera turns off during a messenger call when i home screen