Windows 10: Messenger app from MS Store does not display videos.

Discus and support Messenger app from MS Store does not display videos. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Messenger app from MS Store does not display video but audio can be heard while video is running. How about the rest? Are your Messenger displaying... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ADsaezR3, Oct 17, 2019.

1. ADsaezR3 Win User

Messenger app from MS Store does not display videos.

Messenger app from MS Store does not display video but audio can be heard while video is running.

How about the rest? Are your Messenger displaying videos in Windows 10?

Thank you!

:)

ADsaezR3, Oct 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Messenger not supported anymore on Windows Phone

Hi Jane,

The Messenger app may not be updated on the Store app, or the phone's software is malfunctioning. For us to resolve this, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message or code?
    • Have you checked if there's an available update for the Messenger app on the Store app?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Messenger app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Messenger app from MS Store does not display videos. - Similar Threads - Messenger app Store

2. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  3. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  4. Messenger video viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Messenger video viruses: Do the virus links within messenger remain 'live' ,or are they a one off link. I want to remove the person/ message, but don't want to start it off again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/messenger-video-viruses/48c3f5a5-063a-4852-9f5e-b6e8c18bf15f
  5. videos in messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in messenger: [ATTACH]I use firefox and it updated today and now it will not play any videos sent through messenger, but aslso when you go to download the video it shows as a HTML, anyone have a solution please, have cleared cach, did a pc restart and even reset firefox nothing has helped....
  6. Video group call is not working -messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video group call is not working -messenger app: Hello.I have installed messenger app via windows store.I noticed that video calling group is not working .Is working with one person only.I saw in internet that via chrome video group calling is supported.I use messenger web app via chrome...
  7. Messenger video

Messenger video: When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video/ecfda0e0-eeb9-4a59-82aa-38fee9667739"
  8. Win10 messenger app won't open links in browser; prompts installing MS store app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 messenger app won't open links in browser; prompts installing MS store app.: This feels like a pretty niche question, and it's program-specific so I'm not sure how well this will go. I have the facebook messenger app for my windows 10 PC. If someone posts a youtube video or twitter link in messenger, clicking it prompts me to install the...
  9. messenger from window store

messenger from window store: i downloaded messenger app in my pc from window store and i tried to logged in and it gave me verification code thru sms, but once i input the code it will not accept and always saying incorrect even i'm typing it 100% correct. i would really appreciate your help thru...
  10. messenger video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos will not display in messenger