Windows 10: Messenger App

Discus and support Messenger App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Live tile, doesn't work, has never worked! App also refuses to stick to taskbar, no matter how may times i try to pin it there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elfishgene, May 13, 2020.

1. Messenger App

Live tile, doesn't work, has never worked! App also refuses to stick to taskbar, no matter how may times i try to pin it there.

:)

Elfishgene, May 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 13, 2020
  3. Johnno61 Win User
    Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Hi All

Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016.

Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Cheers & Good Day....... Messenger App :) Messenger App :) Messenger App :) Messenger App :)

Johnno61, May 13, 2020
  4. Messenger App

Messenger not supported anymore on Windows Phone

Hi Jane,

The Messenger app may not be updated on the Store app, or the phone's software is malfunctioning. For us to resolve this, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message or code?
    • Have you checked if there's an available update for the Messenger app on the Store app?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Messenger app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Messenger App

1. Messenger App - Similar Threads - Messenger App

2. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  3. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  4. the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....: the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-messenger-app-on-my-windows-11-doesnt-work/2adbeb10-6053-4f67-beb9-4f03002c933c
  5. the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....

the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....: the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-messenger-app-on-my-windows-11-doesnt-work/2adbeb10-6053-4f67-beb9-4f03002c933c
  6. Why won't Messenger Windows app start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Messenger Windows app start?: Hello!My problem is that I downloaded Messenger application to Windows from the official link shown in the Web Browser version of Messenger. I opened it, but it always says "Kezdés" Start in hungarian. The icon is spinning, and nothing happens even after hours. I tried...
  7. Why won't Messenger Windows app start?

Why won't Messenger Windows app start?: Hello!My problem is that I downloaded Messenger application to Windows from the official link shown in the Web Browser version of Messenger. I opened it, but it always says "Kezdés" Start in hungarian. The icon is spinning, and nothing happens even after hours. I tried...
  8. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  9. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  10. "Messenger" Apps