Windows 10: Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug

Discus and support Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ramisrour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6sa0/messenger_dekstop_app_display_problemsbug/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ramisrour, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug

/u/Ramisrour, Mar 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger

Source: Letting People Know About a Blocking Bug | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug

Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger

Source: Letting People Know About a Blocking Bug | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug

1. Messenger dekstop app display problems/bug - Similar Threads - Messenger dekstop app

2. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  3. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  4. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  6. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  7. Messenger Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger Problems: Help i can't video call or normal call on Messenger when i join call it say "Someting went wrong" pelase help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-problems/11b112e8-75a1-4189-9ad0-fc7951d9d6a0
  8. Messenger Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messenger Problems: Help i can't video call or normal call on Messenger when i join call it say "Someting went wrong" pelase help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-problems/11b112e8-75a1-4189-9ad0-fc7951d9d6a0
  9. Direct X 9_3 Bug on Facebook Messenger App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct X 9_3 Bug on Facebook Messenger App: Hi, I've had Messenger installed on my computer for a while, recently it started giving me an error message telling me that I do not have Direct X 9_3 installed and therefore cannot access the app. I still get notifications from the app, however. This appears to a serious bug...
  10. Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger: Starting today we are notifying over 800,000 users about a bug in Facebook and Messenger that unblocked some people they had blocked. The bug was active between May 29 and June 5 — and while someone who was unblocked could not see content shared with friends, they could have...