Windows 10: messenger from window store

Discus and support messenger from window store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i downloaded messenger app in my pc from window store and i tried to logged in and it gave me verification code thru sms, but once i input the code it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AwnYA, Apr 26, 2019.

1. AwnYA Win User

messenger from window store

i downloaded messenger app in my pc from window store and i tried to logged in and it gave me verification code thru sms, but once i input the code it will not accept and always saying incorrect even i'm typing it 100% correct. i would really appreciate your help thru comments. thanks!!

:)

AwnYA, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Silverel Win User
    Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, Apr 26, 2019
  4. messenger from window store

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It loads up as soon as I go into Outlook Express (my email client).

I can't remove it unless I log out of Outlook Express, because it's "an application using features from Windows Messenger"...

I don't use it, I use Windows Live Messenger.

I tried to remove it from add/remove programs in Control Panel, but it's not listed.

Any ideas on how I can do a complete uninstall of Windows Messenger? I'd hate having its fragments in my HD...

Black Panther, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

messenger from window store

1. messenger from window store - Similar Threads - messenger window store

2. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  3. messenger update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    messenger update: I updated my windows 10 cause it kept asking me to,now when I tyr to play the same games on messenger that I played before the update it tells me to update my messenger to play I cant figure out how to update my messenger its driving me crazy HELP !!!...
  4. Messenger

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Messenger: Where can I find the Messenger App to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger/ee29622c-0cef-426b-8121-a53aba283ac3"
  5. Windows Live Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Messenger: I have not been able to sign into Windows Live Messenger in order to send e-mails. Also, why would e-mails from Windows 10 go to the out-box in Windows Live Mail instead of Windows 10??? BJM...
  6. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  7. Messenger not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Messenger not opening: So I've been using Win10 version of Messenger for a rather long time now. I never had a problem until now. About 1 week ago, Messenger just wouldn't open anymore. I press the icon, a window pops up with the Messenger logo, as it always started up, but then simply disappears....
  8. Messenger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messenger: I am able to play Words with Friends on my Kindle but I am unable to access it on my pc. I get a message saying that I need to use the latest version of messenger. I have uninstalled and installed Messenger approximately 15 times now and I keep getting the same message....
  9. Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing...: I already have the Communications options set to DO NOTHING under sound settings. I do not have DOLBY options in my sound options. Enhancements are set to Immediate mode. Disabling all sound effects had no change. My browser is currently playing sound cloud. I am using...
  10. messenger for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger for Windows 10: how do I allow messenger permission to use my microphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/messenger-for-windows-10/235d7bed-b14e-4d3f-952c-7e392804f9ba