Windows 10: Messenger Games

Discus and support Messenger Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try to play my games on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6 either it says i need to use a newer version of messenger or it just blinks different colors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Surfer69, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Surfer69 Win User

Messenger Games

When i try to play my games on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6 either it says i need to use a newer version of messenger or it just blinks different colors of blue.

:)

Surfer69, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 14, 2019
  4. EmazAnwar Win User

Messenger Games

Facebook Messenger Discontinuation

As announced in Facebook blog, they said:

With over 1B people using Messenger every month, our team spends countless hours making it the best way to message your friends and family. One of the ways we continue to improve is by consistently introducing
    rich features, like voice and video calling, games, and bots for Messenger. Using older versions of apps means that experiences won’t work well or sometimes not at all. As a result, we are asking people who are using older versions to upgrade so they can enjoy
    more of the delightful features of Messenger.

We will be ending support for messaging in some older mobile app versions of Messenger and Facebook. We have proactively reached out to those affected and have also offered suggestions right in Messenger. These
    include updating your app to the latest version, loading an OS update for your device or migrating to Facebook Lite. If your devices do not support the newest versions of Facebook, we recommend going to Facebook.com through your mobile browser.

By the end of March, we will be ending support for messaging on the following older mobile app versions:

• Android
      • Facebook for Android v55, released on November 16, 2015, and below.
      • Messenger v10, released on August 14, 2014, and below.
    • iOS
      • Facebook for iPad v26, released on October 10, 2011, and below.
      • Messenger v8, released on July 14, 2014, and below.
      • Facebook for iOS, released on October 10, 2011, and below.
    • Windows
      • Facebook for Windows Phone.
      • Messenger for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1.
      • Facebook for Windows 8 and 8.1 desktop app.

EmazAnwar, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Messenger Games

1. Messenger Games - Similar Threads - Messenger Games

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger: I just received a new computer with Win 11. After setting it up I'm experiencing changes that I am not very fond of. Here's one.I have Facebook and Messenger for my wife and myself. Now, when someone uses Messenger to call my wife, I get an on-screen pop-up that someone is...
  5. Messenger

Messenger: I just received a new computer with Win 11. After setting it up I'm experiencing changes that I am not very fond of. Here's one.I have Facebook and Messenger for my wife and myself. Now, when someone uses Messenger to call my wife, I get an on-screen pop-up that someone is...
  6. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  7. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  8. Who wants Microsoft to bring back MSN Messenger and/or Windows Live Messenger?

Who wants Microsoft to bring back MSN Messenger and/or Windows Live Messenger?: How many users would like to see Microsoft ditch or sell off Skype and bring back MSN and Windows Live Messenger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-wants-microsoft-to-bring-back-msn-messenger/e2b77806-4ad0-46ca-a121-4b23195c394e
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC: cant' download The Messenger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: cant' download The Messenger?: Hi guys! I'm a PC subscriber for the Xbox Game Pass but i can't manage to download The Messenger for some reasons. I can download every game except this one. When i try to download it from is page, instead of the install button i have the following error: The Messenger is...
  10. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...