Windows 10: messenger video calls

Discus and support messenger video calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaBaDstBitch, Mar 5, 2019.

1. messenger video calls

How do Imake video calls

:)

DaBaDstBitch, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Mar 5, 2019
  3. messenger video calling

My Nokia Lumia 535 messenger didn't have video or audio calling options.although I hade update my messenger and mobile

kashifabbaas, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Dindrtahl Win User

messenger video calls

Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings".
    I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was already allowed by default to use it, but still whenever I press the video call button I get the same notification.
    The webcam works fine on the facebook site.

Dindrtahl, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

messenger video calls

1. messenger video calls - Similar Threads - messenger video calls

2. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...: So when I use skype or zoom in my laptop I see the caller fine, but when I use facebook, in the app or in any browser, the caller is flipped 90 dregrees if I make the call, but it is ok if the other person calls me. I have tried absolutely everything :...
  3. videos in messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in messenger: [ATTACH]I use firefox and it updated today and now it will not play any videos sent through messenger, but aslso when you go to download the video it shows as a HTML, anyone have a solution please, have cleared cach, did a pc restart and even reset firefox nothing has helped....
  4. Video group call is not working -messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video group call is not working -messenger app: Hello.I have installed messenger app via windows store.I noticed that video calling group is not working .Is working with one person only.I saw in internet that via chrome video group calling is supported.I use messenger web app via chrome...
  5. Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls: Hi - I have a strange problem with making video calls on FB messenger. My main browser is Chrome, operating system Windows 10. I can make voice calls so the microphone is working. When I try to take part in a video call, to receive the call ai get a message that says I...
  6. facebook messenger video calling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    facebook messenger video calling: If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone: Access to media devices has been denied....
  7. Messenger video

Messenger video: When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video/ecfda0e0-eeb9-4a59-82aa-38fee9667739"
  8. Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Facebook quietly upgraded its Messenger app for Windows 10 with the ability to make voice and video calls. The feature worked with all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. However, many users report the Facebook Messenger...
  9. messenger video chat reads" failed call"

messenger video chat reads" failed call": so can you tell me what I turn off. I'm tired. I'll try back tomorrow ***Moved from Audio and video playback / Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-chat-reads-failed-call/c97203ce-e58e-4b08-b1de-c646b740af08"
  10. Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.: Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings". I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messenger for voice and video calls