Windows 10: Messenger Video replay only Audio

Discus and support Messenger Video replay only Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FB Messenger App on windows 10, Video replay is audio only with black screen? Video plays correctly on my iPad and Android phone. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nadia Ibrahim, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Messenger Video replay only Audio

FB Messenger App on windows 10, Video replay is audio only with black screen?

Video plays correctly on my iPad and Android phone.

Thanks.

:)

Nadia Ibrahim, Aug 15, 2019

2. I have a windows media player codec problem running with windows 10, it won't replay a an audio file registered on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (2016)

Hi Robert,

By default, Windows Media Player automatically downloads codecs when you need to play and audio or video file which we believed that has been downloaded as you're able to play it. The problem you're facing is that it won't replay the audio file. By the way,
    have you tried using another player? Were you able to replay any audio file?

To help us sort out this issue, we suggest that you run the built-in Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana search, search for troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows Media Player Settings, click it, and hit
      Next
    • Make sure to click Apply repair automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try to play/replay the audio file again and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your replay.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

With the ability to add more people seamlessly to your calls, you can continue your conversation in the moment, just like if you were together in real life. Never again worry about skipping a beat when sharing your BFF’s spontaneous karaoke performance on Messenger. Sharing moments like these is now a few quick taps away.

The ability to add more people to an in-progress video chat or voice call is available now on Android and iOS around the world. Make sure you download the latest version of Messenger to try it out. We hope you enjoy this handy feature and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Sarah Morris,
    Product Manager, Messenger

Source: We just made it easier to add more friends and family to your Messenger audio and video chats | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Messenger Video replay only Audio

Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Messenger Video replay only Audio

1. Messenger Video replay only Audio - Similar Threads - Messenger Video replay

2. Messenger video viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Messenger video viruses: Do the virus links within messenger remain 'live' ,or are they a one off link. I want to remove the person/ message, but don't want to start it off again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/messenger-video-viruses/48c3f5a5-063a-4852-9f5e-b6e8c18bf15f
  3. videos in messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in messenger: [ATTACH]I use firefox and it updated today and now it will not play any videos sent through messenger, but aslso when you go to download the video it shows as a HTML, anyone have a solution please, have cleared cach, did a pc restart and even reset firefox nothing has helped....
  4. A video with only audio....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A video with only audio....: Hi, I’m trying to download a green screen video on my PC. When I open it, I can only hear the audio. This happens with Windows Media Player and Davinci Resolve which is where the video must go, so it must work in Davinci, but I can see the video with VLC Media Player....
  5. Messenger video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Messenger video: When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video/ecfda0e0-eeb9-4a59-82aa-38fee9667739"
  6. messenger wont play video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger wont play video: Hi I have purchased a new laptop running windows 10 and now messenger plays video with a black screen audio is fine any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-wont-play-video/d0750746-ec5d-41ae-97d0-9d6febe77ad3"
  7. Replaying videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  8. messenger video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e
  9. Video Replay Is To Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  10. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messenger video sound only

2. on my computer with windows 10 why do my videos trun black only in messenger but i have voice

3. messenger videos play audio only

4. fb messenger for windows no video