Windows 10: Messenger video

Discus and support Messenger video in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmyChannings, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Messenger video

When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play.

:)

AmyChannings, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Nov 21, 2019
  3. messenger wont play video

Hi I have purchased a new laptop running windows 10 and now messenger plays video with a black screen audio is fine any suggestions?

DarrenBessant3391, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Messenger video

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Messenger video

1. Messenger video - Similar Threads - Messenger video

2. Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...: Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to remove Messenger credentials. Is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-messenger-is-stuck-on-the-getting-started/121972a7-6d24-4fb3-891f-64678bad3010
  3. Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...: Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to remove Messenger credentials. Is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-messenger-is-stuck-on-the-getting-started/121972a7-6d24-4fb3-891f-64678bad3010
  4. Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...: Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger.I would like to share pictures and/or videos and other files via the Windows context menu. When I right click to share, I don't see an option to add an app to the context menu. I have...
  6. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...: Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger.I would like to share pictures and/or videos and other files via the Windows context menu. When I right click to share, I don't see an option to add an app to the context menu. I have...
  7. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. why i am not visible on messenger video chatt? i can see my counterpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not visible on messenger video chatt? i can see my counterpart: I can see on messenger my video partner but I am not visible there. I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-visible-on-messenger-video-chatt-i/a577b579-e041-4f61-a698-e47ac9c4545f
  9. why i am not visible on messenger video chatt? i can see my counterpart

why i am not visible on messenger video chatt? i can see my counterpart: I can see on messenger my video partner but I am not visible there. I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-visible-on-messenger-video-chatt-i/a577b579-e041-4f61-a698-e47ac9c4545f
  10. why is my messenger video are not okay

why is my messenger video are not okay: My messenger video call has a problem. My video callmate cannot see me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-messenger-video-are-not-okay/d6e3ce71-ba5c-482e-aeb5-206a03a173c8