Windows 10: Messenger Windows 10

Discus and support Messenger Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Home 1909 compilation version 18363.592. After upgrading Messenger, I can't sign in to my account. When you sign in to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanSatec, Feb 11, 2020.

1. AlanSatec Win User

Messenger Windows 10

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Home 1909 compilation version 18363.592.
    After upgrading Messenger, I can't sign in to my account.
    When you sign in to your account, you will receive a message stating that the phone number is incorrect.
    It worked fine before the Messenger upgrade.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Messenger didn't help.

How to solve this problem?
    Sincerely,
    Alan Satec

:)

AlanSatec, Feb 11, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Messenger Windows 10

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It loads up as soon as I go into Outlook Express (my email client).

I can't remove it unless I log out of Outlook Express, because it's "an application using features from Windows Messenger"...

I don't use it, I use Windows Live Messenger.

I tried to remove it from add/remove programs in Control Panel, but it's not listed.

Any ideas on how I can do a complete uninstall of Windows Messenger? I'd hate having its fragments in my HD...

Black Panther, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Messenger Windows 10

1. Messenger Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Messenger

2. messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger app: how to reinstall messenger app I uninstall because it was not responding I could not open app or close it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-app/261ef7be-a270-4f1f-b6e8-e5cb3359e477"
  3. "Since the latest Windows 10 update, each timer I open Messenger on my PC the Notepad...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Since the latest Windows 10 update, each timer I open Messenger on my PC the Notepad...: "Since the latest Windows 10 update, each timer I open Messenger on my PC the Notepad setupact.log appears...never happened before and is most annoying. How can I get rid of it?"...
  4. Messenger App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messenger App: My computer let me install Facebook just fine, it launched and works fine. But when I went to install Messenger and/or Messenger Beta neither of them launched, I did the troubleshooting, updated my computer 4 times, restarted, reinstalled the apps etc. But still NOTHING. what...
  5. New Messenger app 350.5.122.0 opens Notepad with setupact.log file on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Messenger app 350.5.122.0 opens Notepad with setupact.log file on start: The new Messenger app version 350.5.122.0 opens Notepad with C:\Windows\Panther\setupact.log file on start. WTF? submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ox81/new_messenger_app_35051220_opens_notepad_with/
  6. My messenger has a problem

My messenger has a problem: I can't upload files on messenger after I update my computer recently,may I know how to settle it?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-messenger-has-a-problem/89d1e75f-4752-4174-a0dc-6e2b3bbea4fc
  7. Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access"

Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access": Hello everyone, since one of the past updates last quarter of the year 2019, I could no longer do video calls thru messenger. My built-in speaker and microphone Laptop HP 15 -bs111ng suddenly is no longer "found" by the system. I have been using a headphone with built in...
  8. microphone "access to media devices has been denied" trying to use video call thru FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone "access to media devices has been denied" trying to use video call thru FB Messenger: Hello everyone, since one of the past updates last quarter of the year 2019, I could no longer do video calls thru messenger. My built-in speaker and microphone Laptop HP 15 -bs111ng suddenly is no longer "found" by the system. I have been using a headphone with built in...
  9. messenger on windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    messenger on windows 10 not working: hello messenger not working any more on windows 10 i unistall and reinstall again but nothing a message says we know the problem we working about this problem...
  10. Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update

Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update: After windows 10 update I get the "Hardware access error" camera and microphone do not work. I have HP laptop. I have done the driver uninstall/reinstall and the registry fix and set to "0" Also turned of firewall....nothing has worked. The camera does work....help!...