Windows 10: Messenger

Discus and support Messenger in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where can I find the Messenger App to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger/ee29622c-0cef-426b-8121-a53aba283ac3" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RexOrbell, Feb 23, 2019.

1. RexOrbell Win User

Messenger

Where can I find the Messenger App to download?

:)

RexOrbell, Feb 23, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Messenger

Messenger not opening

Unfortunatley, none of the above listed steps helped. Messenger still closes right after it's launched.

Don't bother finding a solution, though. I found one myself.

Thanks for the help

CsabaGyarmathy, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Messenger

1. Messenger - Similar Threads - Messenger

2. can't flip camera in Messenger . Sticks on front camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't flip camera in Messenger . Sticks on front camera: On Surface pro 4 can't use facing camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-flip-camera-in-messenger-sticks-on-front/5ed7aaa1-34c2-444f-aec4-d2231b352b09
  3. messenger app camera turns off automatically

messenger app camera turns off automatically: I am using messenger app on windows 10 and when during the call when i click else where on the windows screen camera turns off automatically and when i click on messenger it comes back on and is there any way to keep camera on all times as it very annoying when you try to do...
  4. MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10

MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10: MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10. PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-icon-does-not-show-in-messenger-window/2907fae4-ebe2-43c6-9801-879b6dca2e5c
  5. FB Messenger APP freezes or crashes when I use the heart emote

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FB Messenger APP freezes or crashes when I use the heart emote: I don't know why but every single time I use the <3 emote on FB Messenger where it shows the heart picture we all know and love.. it freezes my Messenger APP to where I can't type anymore - and sometimes it crashes the whole thing. I uninstalled and re-installed the APP on...
  6. Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone

Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone: Please can someone help....Ive got a Lumia 950 phone & Ive lost Facebook & Messenger in the last few days,when I go into the Microsoft App store to reinstall it says not available on my phone & to log ito my Microsoft account which I keep doing but ive no idea what to do...:(...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC: cant' download The Messenger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: cant' download The Messenger?: Hi guys! I'm a PC subscriber for the Xbox Game Pass but i can't manage to download The Messenger for some reasons. I can download every game except this one. When i try to download it from is page, instead of the install button i have the following error: The Messenger is...
  8. Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger

Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger: Hi I have a Lumia 550 and running Win 10 (most of the time ok) but the Microsoft store doesn't load and I cannot remove it or repair it (options greyed out). How do I get it back? Help. I have reinstalled Win 10 from scratch but don't want to keep doing that just to access...
  9. Webcam not connecting to messenger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not connecting to messenger: Split from this thread. I have a built in webcam, an it is not connecting to messenger to video chat. it says my camera is not found. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-connecting-to-messenger/e5fe4421-b496-44d8-887b-15ffe4bb53b8
  10. Facebook messenger not working after windows 10 update 5/14/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook messenger not working after windows 10 update 5/14/2019: Windows did an auto update yesterday and now Facebook Messenger no longer works. 5/14/2019 What's up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-not-working-after-windows-10/7c8000e9-f669-4a90-a306-2342b2d6e222