Windows 10: Metadata no longer supported

Discus and support Metadata no longer supported in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Oct 6, 2019.

1. flashh4 Win User

Metadata no longer supported

Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track information for my cds. I'm wondering if there is an alternative service I can go to?
    Any help that i may pass along would be most appreciated !!!
    Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Oct 6, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Oct 6, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Music Metadata grabber

Been working on sorting movies/tv shows/music and looking for something thats free and grabs metadata for my music files. I could do it all manually, but having something that helps would be nice. Anyone got a suggestion?

1Kurgan1, Oct 6, 2019
  4. twilyth Win User

twilyth, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Metadata no longer supported - Similar Threads - Metadata longer supported

2. device no longer supports bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device no longer supports bluetooth?: since this latest windows update..i have lost bluetooth with my computer..before i had the the bluetooth icon in the taskbar tray. now it is no longer there..when running bluetooth troubleshooter its telling me my device does not have bluetooth..please help. motherboard is...
  3. No longer able to edit mp3 metadata

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No longer able to edit mp3 metadata: I checked wav and m4a, I'm still able to edit metadata with those. I haven't had a problem editing mp3's before. With File Explorer, Groove Music, and even navigating to Details under Properties. I can't even give the song a star rating. I checked that they weren't marked...
  4. Miracast is no longer supported!?

Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  5. Metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata: I added tags to a group of downloaded pictures that are located in a OneDrive folder using Explorer. I saved them and they processed successfully, they were visuable. I move another task and came back and the tags were gone. It appears a process in OneDrive refreshed the...
  6. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  7. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  8. No longer supported in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer supported in windows 10: Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY? 114620
  9. HP no longer supports this product.

HP no longer supports this product.: I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to contact customer support to see if/when they would add it, but after waiting 20 minutes i went to do other stuff. When I came back...
  10. SOLUTO no longer supports W10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SOLUTO no longer supports W10: Hello as SOLUTO isn't supported on W10 does anybody have a suggested alternative? I run AVG security and M Bytes but I felt comfortable using Soluto along side these and found it useful on W7. Thanks 36630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows metadata no longer there